19

"Eyes on me

"Eyes on me." I whispered huskily yet strongly. She fluttered open her eyes trying hard to keep her eyes on me. "Hmm. Good girl." Praising her as I know since she is a sucker for such compliments. I was right and it was proved since her pussy clenched tightly around my fingers. "Such a dirty girl you are. Hmm. You are turned on by it. Aren't you?" Fastening my pace I rubbed her clit vigorously adding one more finger in. Three fingers in-out-up-down hitting her g-spot each time. I know she is about to let loose so I picked up my pace.

"Oh! Yes! I am!" Whimpering loudly as she cummed again. As she came down from her high I lapped her up. Cleaning her like an empty plate. Getting on my arms I kissed her thoroughly pushing past her lips. Our tongues danced erotically rubbing against each other roaming all around her mouth.

3,4,5 turned to who knows what. I was hard as rod. By this time her whole body was smeared with ice cream. Positioning myself I sinked into her. Inch by inch I eased my self. She moaned slowly yet needy.

"Faster please.." she whined. I complied to her and trusted hardly and faster. Each time hitting her walls perfectly.

"You want it fast ? You will get it." I smirked at her and dragged her to the edge of the bed lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Stroking her faster-up-down-deep. The bed started hitting the wall, the mattress dipping more deeper. "Fuck!!!" She shouted scratching my back.

"Shit you are so tight." I groaned she is so tight fitting me like a glove. I pulled out and she whined, flipping her on her stomach I thrusted in one deep stroke. Squeezing her neck I pulled her head backwards and she squealed "Fuck". I am hitting her spot with each stroke shifting between harder-faster then slower-deeper. Her pussy squeezed around me, heavy breathes, short sighs, frequent moans and gasps were the sounds in the room. I knew she was close so I laid her down on bed and rubbed her clitoris. It was like flooding occurred both she and I cummed.

I laid down beside her after pulling out. Sighing I gathered her in my arms her head laying on my chest still heaving. Patting and stroking her hair out of her face I pecked her head couple of times. Her eyes open lazily "I love you." She mumbled snuggling into me. "I love you top Fiore" I kissed her passionately pouring all my emotions in it.
She moaned breathlessly showing me a tired smile keeping her leg over me or should I say across my stomach and her hands wandering lower tracing closer to my v-line. But blushed like a tomato when she saw me smirking at her knowing what's going on in her mind.

"My naughty girl. You act bold-brave yet shy-innocent the next moment huh? What will I do to you? You crazy little girl?" I whispered haughtily in her ears.

The whole night we were busy expressing our love to each other either by words, small, cute, heart-warming gestures like kisses, caresses, gazing at each other with nothing but pure love shining in our eyes. All this actions lead to either slow passionate love or hard and rough sex. Room filled with love, moans, screams, squeals, whispers, whimper and sweaty after smell.

Phew done 😮‍💨😮‍💨