12

***WARNING : THIS IS AN EXTREME CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN DON'T READ IT. ITS FOR AGE GROUP 17+ ONLY. ***

She just awoke the beast in me

What did she think, that I will forget everything.

Let her come and I'll show her. She needs to be punished. Right now after the emotional conversation with Tarun and Shanaya she was sad and I asked her to take a bath and calm down.

I just need to prepare something for it.

I got my tools and wait for her to come. I'm sure she will love this as much as me.

Because over the years my wife has been prone to my punishment and now she enjoys it more than me.

I heard the bathroom door open and shut but I didn't turn and face her if she saw me she'll know something is wrong with me. I am going to act as if I'm angry. She came behind me and hugged me.

"I love you." She said but I didn't say anything to her. I will just show her that she has awaken the beast and what all will be the consequences of it . "Arey what happened why didn't you something. Is everything okay with Ishika and Laksh or ia something wrong back there ?" She asked me worriedly.

"Everything is fine." I said monotonously.

She came and stood in front of me. "Then why are you talking like this. You didn't even replied to my I love you."

I smirked "Did you think I forgot about your punishment Fiore? I remember warning you about that didn't I baby girl?"

She shivered after this and looking by her innocent facade I know that she has an idea of what's to come.

"Strip." She did as said and I walked back to the couch and sat there. She stood there anticipating. "On the bed. On fours." Her head was towards the headboard and she was in position.

I laid all my toys on the bedside table along with the blindfold and lube. I got on the bed behind her and loosened her hair freeing them from the hair tie.

I ran my index finger on her face and whispered into her ear "Don't you dare be loud or I'll stop everything and won't let you rest. You will also keep your hands to yourself. No touching." She nodded instantly. "Are we trying something different today?" She murmured. "No. You remember your safe word right ?" I asked making sure she knows it. "Yes. It's Violet" she said.
I hummed.

Grabbing the nipple clamps I clamped it on her making her wince on the coldness of it. I made sure they were cold. It increases her pleasure. And then attached the chain to it clamping the other end onto the vibrator and pinched it on her erect clit. With a final tug I got down and started the recorder camera placed onto the other side of the room. She likes it when we film the punishments. "Now if you will tug at your breasts than you will loose the vibrator. I want you to hold your pleasure. Let's see how many orgasms you can deny." She groaned hearing the buzzing sound. I turned on the vibrations on medium and then got underneath her so that my cock was in front of her face and her pot above my face.

"Suck" I ordered her and started licking her folds making her moan. She was sucking me and I could feel the vibrations due to her moans. I grazed her clit slightly and she moaned. She was about to cum. I liked her fourchette and she released.She bobbed her head and I came soon after her.

I tweaked her clit and tugged at her nipple clamps and she released. I stood up and went towards the end the of bed. I plugged the anal vibrator in her tight hole. She was so wet that I didn't even have to use the lube.

It was like her ass was going to suck it in. "Ahh..." she moaned. I started the vibration to max for both the vibrators. "Aghh... Ummm" she moaned quitely again but she didn't knew what was about to come. I pulled her to my lap and rubbed her ass cheeks. It was soft and full. I spanked that full ass lightly at first. Then the next one was a hard one.

' Smack!'

"Your favorite number ?" I asked her. She whimpered at first and then murmured"5".

"Hmm. Now you will be spanked 25 times and you will and you will count each one and say ' Thank you. I'm yours.' Understood?" I rubbed her back lovingly and she hummed. I spanked her lightly.

"Understood?" I asked her again and she got my point "Yesss." She squealed. I am going to smack her hard. I know she will enjoy it. She's slightly submissive, masochist and I am dominant, slightly sadist. But only during our playtime.

'Smack!'
"1. Thank you. I'm yours." She whimpered.

'Smack!'
"2. Thank you. I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"3. Thank you. I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"4. Thank you. I...I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"5. Thank ....you. I'm your..s."

'Smack!'
"6. Tha...nk you. I'm. yours."

'Smack!'
"7. Thank.... you. I'm ah yoours."

'Smack!'
"8. Tha....nk you. I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"9. Thank... you. I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"10. Thankk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"11. Thankk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"12. Tha..nkk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"13. Thankk yo..uu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"14. Thank..k youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"15. Than...kk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"16. Tha...nkk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"17. Tha..nkk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"18. T..hankk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"19. T...hankk youu.... I'm yours." She sobs lightly.

'Smack!'
"20. Thank..k youu.... I'm yours." Tears leaking from her eyes.

'Smack!'
""Ahh"21. Thank youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"22. Tha.nk youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"23. Than..k youu.... I'm yours." By now she was hiccuping and sobbing profusely.

'Smack!'
"24. Than..k youu.... I'm yours."

'Smack!'
"25. Thankk youu.... I'm yours."She moaned loudly.

By this time her ass was bright pink. Just like how I like it. Tears of frustration and pleasure were rolling down her face. I picked her up and settled her on her back, removed the clamps from her nipples. And rubbed them softly, removed all the other devices attached to her body.

Then wiped her tears and kissed her lovingly. She needed it. I broke the kiss seeing her breathless and pecked her forehead and hugged her tightly. I softly rubbed her clit and she squirted. It was like she just waited for it. By the time I cleaned her she was fast asleep. I chuckled at her. She was so calm and at peace. I slipped in beside her and lifted her and placed her on my chest covering both of us with blanket and pecked her head. "I love you Naira" I murmured against her head. She snuggled to my chest and whispered "I love you Kartik." And I dozed off.