3

_________________________________________
N A R R A T O R
_________________________________________

New day brings new vibe new energy and thoughts.

Birds were chirping and sun was peeping through the windows in a room where the most adorable and cute kids were sleeping .

Disturbed by the sunlight coming in the room Kaira woke up but still feeling very sleepy so she covers herself with her quilt and goes back to her sleep.

But then she realises something and woke up with a jerk.

"It was not a dream. Papa is actually back."Kaira murmured.

●●●●

She is a daddy's girl. She used to make a fuss whenever Kartik used to come home late.

When she was about nine and half month she took her first walk towards her dad.

Kartavya on the other hand was his Mumma's boy.

Like Kaira his first walk was towards Naira just a few days before his twin.

Naira took both Kaira and Kartavya to their office for first time. It was a surprise for Kartik.

They were in her office when Naira told his assistant to ask Kartik to meet her there when he's free.

Kaira and Kartavya were sleeping and then like a clock installed in them they woke up when it was time for their food.

Everyday whenever either of them wakes up for food the twin follows.

Today was no different day.

Kaira was the first one to wake up. Just as Naira finished feeding the bottled milk to her Kartavya woke up.

Naira placed Kaira on the play mat with her toys.

She then started feeding the bottled milk to him.

Kartik received the message from his assistant that Naira is here in her cabin just after he ended his call with the clients.

He told the assistant to bring them 2 ginger tea in her cabin.

He went to her cabin. To his utter surprise there stood his princess Kaira grinning at him.

She giggled and screamed "Papa".

Yeah even her first word was Papa just like Mumma was Kartavya's first.

Kartik came inside and closed the door behind him.

He then moved his gaze towards his lovely wife who was feeding their son while looking at them.

"Papa shoo Mumma..." Kartavya whined as he saw Naira paying attention to Kartik and not him.

Naira chuckled at her son's possessive nature which he got from his father.

It seems that it didn't leave any benefits for Kartik.

He can't complain about the nature he passed to his son.

In all this anybody didn't notice what little Kaira was upto until soft thumping was heard Kartik saw that his daughter is trying to walk upto him so both him and Naira encouraged her.

"Kaira go to Papa" Naira said softly to her daughter while recording her first walk.

"Kai ... Papa " Kartavya also babbled while giggling thinking it's funny looking at his parent's happy faces.

"Ah ah uh-huh. You did it princess. I'm so proud of you. I love you." Kartik said as soon as she reached him.

Taking her in his arms and kissing her whole face.