15

While the family greet the guests I sneaked Naira near the bridge area of the garden

While the family greet the guests I sneaked Naira near the bridge area of the garden. I hugged her and she hugged me back I know she recalled our engagement party. I pulled out of the hug and took her hand and kissed her knuckles where the ring was. She did the same to me.

"That was nice but nothing can be nicer than mine. It was so mesmerizing and a successful surprise. I have to give it to you that you are the bestest surprise giver ever." She beamed at me.

I chuckled hearing the last line. I just love to see the smile on her face.

Flashback

It's already been a year since I've loved Naira. Here I am driving my car towards the mall. I got a call earlier today saying that my order is ready and I can pick it up. I've informed Naira that I'm busy today and won't be able to call her or message her.

After parking I got down and went towards the mall my security following behind and with me. I always like to be safe and guarded so I've also appointed 4 guards for Naira's safety just like my siblings'. But they're co-operative unlike her if somehow she got to know that the car following her around has her bodyguards then she'll surely kill me so I've informed her guards to never be suspicious.

"Good morning Sir. How may I help you today?" The salesman in the store asked me as soon as i went inside. But before I could reply him the manager came and greeted me. After the greetings he took me towards the counter where my order was being kept in safe.

"Here's the special gift for your special one. I must say that person must be really important to you because this thing isn't available that easily and still you've got it made for that person." He said making me smile thinking about just how special my Fiore is.

"Yes she is. I just hope it all goes according to my plan and she agrees with being my wife or else ...." I sighed hopefully because I just didn't want to think about what if she refuses. Nope. Not happening. Never in million years. No.

I took the bag with the ring and got back to my office. I've got to check on what's going on with the venue.

Pink diamonds I know she won't agree to wear this for long time so I've also bought a one with blue diamond the ring adorned with many small diamonds spirally capturing the big stone. The pink one was no less I had specially bought it for her few months back in an auction and if she comes to know than I'll be seeing you guys in afterlife. It has a delicate flower pattern in which the small stones are like the petals and the big girl is sitting in middle ruling everyone.

 It has a delicate flower pattern in which the small stones are like the petals and the big girl is sitting in middle ruling everyone

I called and checked about venue and also asked one of her guards about what she's doing

I called and checked about venue and also asked one of her guards about what she's doing. He told me that she's currently cooking something by watching some tutorials on YouTube.

Great I'll get to eat something delicious and new today not that she makes anything horrible but I like it when she tries to learn about new things in her life be it cooking.