18

**WARNING -- slightly mature content read only if you are comfortable no shrewd comments acceptable.**

SHE SAID YES!!!

SHE SAID YES!!!

After listening to the underlying threat Naira made about me denying her for ice cream. I didn't say anything. I must be a fool to be a prey to this Sherni. I have a plan in my mind.

"I'll get another one. Do you need one ?" She asked getting up to bring the ice cream but I stopped her by grabbing her hand. Pulling her to myself I made her sit on my lap.

"What are you doing ?" She was confused. I pinched her chin lifting her face up I pecked her forehead.

"I told you I will feed you myself. So now wait and let me bring the ice cream." After making sure that she sits properly on the bed I went to kitchen and grabbed some ice cream with me.

"Here's your ice cream madame. Get up lay on the bed I will feed you." She did as said.

Scooping a perfect amount of chocolate ice cream I dropped on her lips. She shivered because of cold temperature of ice cream. "Wait" before she licked herself I kissed her. Grunting at the sweet taste I devoured her mouth. The coolness of ice cream and warmth of our mouth was fighting. The sensation sent chills down her spine. She moaned loudly eagerly dominating the kiss.

Ah the Sherni mode is on. I'm loving it.

Getting hold the ice tub I picked up an ice cube and slid it across her stomach. She gasped and I pulled away. Sliding it on her collar bone and neck. She shivered and her toes curled. Her goosebumps alert and eyes shut tightly. Whimpering and moaning "M.. More... more K.. Kartik." I dragged the ice cube to her areolas which pebbled at the cool sensation. I bet they must be feeling heavy to her. I enveloped right areola in my mouth loving how cold it is. Hot clashing cold. I tugged at it with my teeth while circling the other one with ice cube. She moaned wantonly. I pinched the other quite harshly and bit the one in my mouth. She cried out at the pain but whimpered when I licked the bitten area.

Then dropping a dollop of ice cream on her navel I spread it using my fingers. Naira went wantonly under my touch. Bending down I licked the ice cream slurping on it as my last meal. My hands resting on her hips decided to move as she rubbed her thighs. One hand fondling with her breast and the other peeling her thong off.

Blue looks sexy on her.

Cleaning her belly up I wandered towards south running the tip of finger down which were earlier on her breast is now dragged to her juicy firm ass. Kissing all the down to her perfectly shaved pussy I licked the slits making her moan loudly. Bet if there was anyone in the house would have heard it. Kiss, lick, suck and tug was all I repeated on her clit till she whimpered and released. I moved upwards and kissed her hungrily. I dropped a dollop of ice cream on her slit. She shivered erotically. I rubbed her and pushed the ice cream deeply in her slit.

"Fuck you are so tight. You like it when I eat you out like hungry caveman. Hmm. You are such a hoe for me aren't you? Hmm. Tell me who pleases you like this? Who do you belong to? Hmm?" I asked her huskily biting her clit ever so lightly and groping her ass which fits perfectly in my hands as if it was made for me.

"Shit!" She exclaimed loudly eyes rolled to the back of her head. I spanked her pussy slightly harsher stopping to look at her face. "You. Your. I am your hoe. I -uh um- like it when you do it." She mumbled. I licked her slit tasting the ice cream on her, adding one more spoon of the ice cream I licked her clit and sucking her like my last meal.

"Eyes on me." I whispered huskily yet strongly. She fluttered open her eyes trying hard to keep her eyes on me. "Hmm. Good girl." Praising her as I know since she is a sucker for such compliments. I was right and it was proved since her pussy clenched tightly around my fingers. "Such a dirty girl you are. Hmm. You are turned on by it. Aren't you?" Fastening my pace I rubbed her clit vigorously adding one more finger in. Three fingers in-out-up-down hitting her g-spot each time. I know she is about to let loose so I picked up my pace.

"Oh! Yes! I am!" Whimpering loudly as she cummed again. As she came down from her high I lapped her up. Cleaning her like an empty plate. Getting on my arms I kissed her thoroughly pushing past her lips. Our tongues danced erotically rubbing against each other roaming all around her mouth.

******* Cliffhanger *******