8

_________________________________________

K A R T I K
_________________________________________

Life sometimes can be so unpredictable. It surprises you every time.

Now it's up to us that whether we want to live the moment happily or sulk about one or the other thing.

Yesterday if anyone said that even after the events of the day my Fiore would be enjoying today, playing and dancing with the kids.

I would've shunned the person and ask him to think logically.

But this woman always surprises me. She always surpasses my expectations.

She is the best woman in my life.

She is the most loving, caring, thoughtful, innocent, helpful and wonderful person in the world.

Be it taking care of me, my family or our babies she is always on her best.

She never forgets anything about us but she fails to do the same for herself.

It's like she is rushing after Kaira and Kartavya making them eat their food, medicine and I have to rush after her making sure she is taking care of herself.

Right now I was cooking lunch for her. I'm thinking something healthy as she is sick.

So Farro bowl with Kale, figs and Goat cheese

So Farro bowl with Kale, figs and Goat cheese. Kimchi fried rice at side for the kids as they like it very much.

But I know Naira and she will definitely cause a fit for eating the latter.

I'm broken from my thoughts by my phone. It's an unknown number.

Wait... is that a call from India. Oh who is this...

"Hello, who's this ?" I waited for the person to say something.

I've kept it on speaker mode as I'm cooking.

"Anyone..." still getting no reply.

I got frustrated and was about to cut the call but before that the person spoke.