16

Flashback

Flashback

"Naira, Where are you? Jaldi aao important kaam h." I called out for her impatiently.

"Are wait for 2 minutes Aa rhi hu. Mendak kahi ka shanti hi nhi h. It's still 20 minutes early to the time you told me. Hmmph " She scoffed.

I know that it's still early but I'm too nervous to think about anything else. What if she refuses to marry me.

Nooooo

"Let's go. I'm ready. Still 15 minutes early from the time you told me. By the way Kartik where are we going you only told me to get ready but you didn't say anything about where and to whose party we are going? " She asked eagerly.

Duh as if I'll tell her. What's the point of surprise.

"You... I told you it's a surprise so stop pestering me about it." I said.

We sat in the car and I blindfolded her. Actually I tricked her for it. She cannot know where we are going to. What will be the point of surprise if she guessed it already.

After around 15 minutes of me driving and her constant blabbering and huffing that I don't share anything with her anymore.

Blah blah blah ...

She knows it's not true but while rambling she forgets every sane thought.

"Okay. We've reached the place and I'm gonna help you down just hold my hand." I informed her.

But you think she'll agree to it. She's such an obstinate girl I tell you.

"Nope. You gotta tell me first where are we and why are we here ? Unless I ain't coming with you." She smirked.

This cheeky little devil.

I lifted her by her legs and arms in bridal style and she squealed. Shutting the door behind me and signaling the guards to park it I went away to the destination.

I placed her her carefully on the chair and opened her blindfold.

"Kartik... This is so lovely. So pretty. So beautiful. I love you you." She says looking lovingly at me with tears in her eyes.

"OH no no no we don't need tears to ruin this beautiful surprise, now do we?" I asked her playfully.

I sat down on my seat in front of her and signaled the waiter to bring the dinner.

"What's this for? Am I forgetting any important date. Because as far as I know there's nothing special today. Gosh I am such a bad girlfriend. Can't get a thing right. I can't even surprise you. You can be as angry as you want since I've been such bad girlfriend." She again has tears in her eyes but this time she has a regretful look on her face. She looked so disappointed at herself.