Characters part 3

Tarun Kashyap
A self made businessman. Loves his family a lot. Acts sternly and pretty quite in front of people other than the one he cares for. Born and brought up in India Mumbai exact. Currently lives in London for business purposes. Loves his girlfriend Shanaya very much and is planning to propose her for wedding. Met her in Jaipur while he went there on a business trip. And fell for her at first sight. Typical love at first sight.

Nani and Nanu
That is Radhika and Manav Sanghvi. Grandparents of Naira from her mother's side. Both of them loves Naira and Kartik dearly. As Naira was close to her Nani more it affected her very much after some events due to which Naira left India. Lives in Delhi. Shanaya's grandparents.

Shanaya Sanghvi

A pretty, cool, humble, cute and bubbly girl. She is the apple of eye for her whole family as she is the youngest child. She's a child psychiatrist. She loves kids too much. She met Tarun in Jaipur during her seminar camps held there. It was a hate at first sight for her but slowly and gradually she started loving him. She loves her family the most. Her family and Tarun are her biggest strength and weakness all together. She loves Kartik and Naira the most. She always shipped them for her those two are her ideal role models as well as ideal couple. She's always in awe of them.

=============================