4

_________________________________________
K A R T I K
_________________________________________

In office

I got down from my car and in full bossy attitude and walked towards my office.

Seeing me all the employees are into serious mode like hell I don't know what they were doing before they greet me.

Fed up of the casualties I walk to my cabin and start working.

Soon my PA enters.

"Sir today you have two meetings lined up one after 20 min with the Rathore's and other at 3:00 pm with the Singhal's." Aman informed me.

"Ok Aman let's go to conference room for the first one you got everything ready right?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes sir everything is perfect I checked it twice or make sure as I know u don't like carelessness at office" he knows me way to well.

I smiled at him and together we head to the conference room.

We wait for the meeting to start.

_________________________________________
N A R R A T O R
_________________________________________

While on the other hand someone enters the office and he is completely unaware of the fact that the person will be coming today.

As she has to go somewhere else with her friends but everyone greets her as she is the partner of their company.

The employees know that she is his wife.

Even if they want to keep their professional and personal life separate only to be more focused on both but still they have mentioned the employees to treat her like the business partner of the company.

Only during working hours and his wife after working hours

Her PA comes to her cabin to inform her about her schedule for the day.

"Mam lets go fast to the conference room the meeting hasn't started yet but it'll in next 10 minutes." Shivani said.

"Ok let's go while we are at it you must inform me about it in brief while going" I smiled at her politely.

And they head towards the room and she's briefed on the topic though she knows about it but still she wants to sure and she carries her attitude perfectly not an egoistic one but a strong one.

Her look