Sleepover Party

"Hey, it's Nakiri." Soma walked into the dorm as I was handing out towels to the soaked students.

  "I-I'm stopping by."

  "Oh, Arato, too? Why?"

  "It's a long story."

  "Megumi brought them in from the rain like stray cats. They're 'running away'." I said.

  "Huh, running away? Nice, nice. Good job, Nakiri!"

  "Don't make fun of me!"

  "I'm not! Oh, but where's the other half of the Nakiris and Kurokiba?" Soma questioned.

  "Being little rats in my room." I made a face while holding up a towel over Erina's chest. "Also, you should be more mindful, you're wearing a white shirt and a pink bra. Not exactly a good combo when wet." Erina's face went red as she snatched the towel from me.

  "Don't look!"

  "I didn't, your back is wet, too. Megumi, can you find them some dry clothes?"

  "Uh, sure!"

  "The bath is ready! You must be chilled to the bone. Go warm yourself up." Fumio called out from the top of the stairs.

  "I'll go get the albino rat." Sighing, I took the stairs two at a time to get to my room quicker. Going down the hallway, I opened my room's door and tried to ignore how Alice was snooping through my desk. "The bath's ready for the girls."

  "Great!" Alice slammed the desk drawer shut as I looked at her. "I was only peeking." She waved her hand and walked toward the door. Leaning back to allow her to leave, she then headed down the hallway. "I'll be back soon!"

  Turning to Ryo as he was looking at the books on the small shelf, I furrowed my brows.

  "What all did she dig through?"

  "The desk, nightstand, and closet."

  "My closet? Seriously?"

  "She said you have a poor sense of fashion." Ryo lazily looked up at me. "And Miss Alice found the notebook you keep scribbling in."

  "And you? What did you dig through?" I sighed while going to the desk to straighten everything back up.

  "Your books. Many of these look new."

  "Yeah, I recently got 'em second-hand at the bookstore." I stated while Ryo was pulling out one of the cookbooks for seafood. "Can't hurt to learn some more tricks."

  "Mm." He hummed while flipping through the book as a towel hung around his shoulders. I paused and chewed the inside of my cheek while seeing the small puddle of water at his feet.

  "You should really get into some dry clothes. You'll get sick if you stay like that." Walking away from the desk, I went to my closet. "Here, I've got some stuff you can borrow. Are you cold? I've got hoodies if you are."

  "I'm not cold."

  "All right." Coming out of the closet, I handed over the clothes to Ryo as he was now standing. "These are loose, so they should fit you. If not, I can ask one of the guys if they've got something in your size." Sitting down at my desk, I opened the drawer to fix up the mess Alice had left in there.

  Straightening the papers, I froze when I heard rustling fabric. Glancing up, I saw Ryo dropping his wet shirt and uniform jacket on the floor.

  "Wait! Hold it!"

  "What?"

  "Why are you changing in here?!"

  "....Why not?"