⛓Elite Ten Family Restaurant⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Handjob, Vaginal Fingering, Biting, D/S, Primal/Pet Play, Praise Kink, Vaginal Sex, Hair Pulling, Scratching, Marking, Cum]

  After Erina had become the director of Totsuki and Soma the First Seat, the rest of the seats in the Elite Ten had eventually been filled. The third years graduated, and the rest of us moved on to the next grade. Megumi even used her position as the Tenth Seat to travel the world to learn more about culinary arts.

  Kuga, Hayama, and Ryo were almost constantly having Shokugekis since they were so competitive and in the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Seats respectively. Ryo also now had to deal with fans since he'd gained such popularity despite nearly biting people's heads off in Mad Dog Mode.

  Isshiki was settling in well to being the Second Seat and having fun with Kinokuni who was now the Ninth Seat. Takumi was in the Eighth Seat and doing team Shokugekis with his brother. Alice had pouted for a bit about getting the Seventh Seat, but she kept challenging Ryo to try and attempt to take his position.

  I had also managed to grab a seat in the Elite Ten as the Sixth, but I currently wasn't interested in Shokugekis just yet. I spent my time learning, reading, and experimenting with dishes. No matter what, it seemed, I couldn't quite find a dish that I could proudly call my specialty.

  My cooking was improving, but something still seemed to be missing for me. I still had people falling in love and confessing to me, yet I couldn't claim any of those dishes were my specialty either. Soma and Erina had found their specialties during the grueling battle against Azami, so why hadn't I as well?

  Hopefully, the coming summer break could help me get an idea.

~

  "It's summer!"

  "It's the beach!"

  "We're enjoying our youth!"

  "All right, gather round." Erina spoke through a megaphone to gather up the Totsuki students that were buzzing with excitement. "We will now begin our first term finals." She had to physically drag Yuki back to the group.

  "What?!"

  "For the finals, the second-years have been divided up between the ocean, mountain, and river courses. All of you will be taking your exams on the ocean course. I will be overseeing all three courses, so I've asked the instructors to audit each course. Instructor Suzuki, if you would." Erina looked over to a taller young man in a hat and floral print shirt left unbuttoned.

  "Suzuki?" Soma looked as if he didn't have a clue who Suzuki was, and, honestly, neither did I.

  "Oh, he's the new teacher who started at our school this spring." Mito explained.

  "Hey, everyone! I'm Instructor Suzuki. I usually teach the first years, so this is my first time meeting all of you. Nice to meet you." He smiled while holding the megaphone.

  "Wait, he's totally hot!" Some of the girls squealed.

  "Not to mention young!"

  "I hear he's super popular with the first-years. They say he's a great cook and his lessons are easy to understand." Yuki said as girls were whispering and giggling all around us.

  "Huh." Soma looked at the new teacher only to notice the man was staring right at him. It was strange how he looked at Soma until he started talking again.

  "Now, the thing we're going to have you kids on the ocean course do is run the restaurants at these beach clubhouses. We've rented out the restaurants along this beach. Starting today, for three days, you'll split up into groups of ten and run some restaurants." Suzuki was smiling with his eyes closed.