Third Bout

"G-Gin?!" Looking over my shoulder, I saw Alice holding a pack of cards while looking shocked.

  "What?"

  "What are you wearing?!" She was openly staring, as was Ryo while he stood right behind her.

  "Uh....turtleneck and jeans. I told you I don't just wear my diner uniform."

  "But you never said you had something like that!" Her pale cheeks had gone red, and my brows furrowed.

  "Mito walks around in a bikini top and mini skirt, but me wearing this is what gets the pearl-clutching?" I gave Alice a look.

  "You didn't say the turtleneck was a crop top." Ryo spoke up, and I put my hands on my hips.

  "Hence why I said I wear it when lounging around. I don't get why you're reacting this way given what others wear on a regular basis." Alice stammered, unable to respond to me.

  "Because you have a pretty face and a nice stomach." Ryo droned, and I got a mischievous smile.

  "Oh-ho! Alice, do you think I'm attractive?"

  "No!" She pouted while crossing her arms. "I'm just surprised! When you said you had other clothes, I didn't think you meant something like this." She then stormed off, leaving Ryo and I alone in the hallway.

  "A nice stomach, huh?" I then looked at him with a raised brow.

  "You're well toned. Nice back, too." He casually said with that tired voice of his.

  "Why, thank you, Ryo."

  "You weren't joking, were you?" Ryo questioned while looking me in the eye.

  "About what?" I began to walk the way Alice had gone since the hotel was serving breakfast, and I hadn't eaten yet.

  "Me having bigger 'tits', as you put it." He said while falling into step next to me.

  "Okay, there might've been some slight exaggeration. But, then again, maybe not because I am very flat-chested." I waved my hand as my ears grew warm. "Erina once caught me shirtless and still has no clue I'm AFAB."

  "What?"

  "What?"

  "She saw you shirtless?"

  "She accidentally walked in on me."

  "Do you not wear a bra?"

  "Do you?" I chuckled. Ryo looked at me before reaching behind my back to lift up the crop top. He raised the back up to my shoulder blades, seeing for himself if anything was there.

  "Hm. I thought maybe you wore a binder or something, but you really are just flat." Ryo then dropped my shirt.

  "Told you."

  "Does that bother you?"

  "Nah. Saves me money. I've seen how expensive bras and binders can be." I paused before glancing at him. "Is it odd to see me dressed like this? Alice seemed really surprised."

  "'S not like your usual is all. Shows off more."

  "It's just my stomach."

  "No. Your jeans also show off the shape of your ass and legs. I can already hear your fangirls screeching like idiots." Ryo sighed while running his hand through his hair.

  "So you're saying I'm hot?" I smirked, and he shot me a look from the corner of his eye.

  "You already know your teasing doesn't work on me." He returned his gaze back to the hallway in front of us. "But, yes, I am."