Chapter 18

Chapter 18 

We arrived at our stop and we couldn't wait to leave. I was so exhausted I just wanted to sleep. I saw Jamal come out in another other cart and waited for him. Blake was standing next to me. Jamal saw our faces and asked what's wrong. I told him, later. 

Blake told us that he had parked his car in the lot and he would give us a lift. I was about to say something but Jermaine shook his head and mouthed go. I nodded my head and gave the guys hugs and said bye. Jamal and I went off with Blake.  

We climbed in and Eric and Ryan were talking. I zoned out and scratched my arm. I realised I was scratching near the implant and stopped. I rolled up my sleeve and I looked at it. I traced my finger over it and saw it wasn't red or anything.  

'Is there something wrong with your arm?' Jamal asked. He touched my arm and his eyes narrowed and he started rubbing where the implant was. 

'Michelle what's this? It feels likes...' I gave him a look that said shut up and he did. 

'It's just a mark I scratched too hard, so it's swollen.' I answered.  

I pulled my arm away and rolled my sleeve back down. I continued to glare at him. I turned forward but saw from the corner of my eye that Blake was suspicious.  

He dropped off Eric and Ryan and arrived at our house. We waited for Jamal to get out and then Blake spoke. 

He sighed, 'well seeing that it's late. We should talk tomorrow. I'll come fetch you. Is 2 'o clock fine?' 

'Where we going? Because I have to be at gran soph's house.' I asked. 

'Text me when you done. I'll come fetch you there.' He said. 

'Okay. See you then.' I gave him a kiss on the cheek but he turned quickly so that I kissed his lips. I shook my head and got out and said bye. Jamal was waiting for me and we walked to the door and when in. 

My dad was sitting in the living room watching TV and turned to look at us. 

'So how was your day? Did you guys enjoy yourselves?' 

Jamal and both mumbled it was okay and we were walking off. 

'Not so fast, get back here. When you talk like that, I know something is wrong.' 

Jamal whined, 'Dad it was fun we had a good time. We're just tired and want to go bed.' 

He shook his head, 'start talking and tell me everything.' 

We both sighed and went to the couch and started telling him everything. He was shaking his head. 'This is getting out of hand. People have no boundaries. That's why I drive to work.' He sighed and looked at us, 'I can see you guys are really tired. So go to bed and rest. We'll talk some more tomorrow.'  

I was walking to gran Soph and I saw a few people looking at me. I decided to dress up a bit and I guess it looked good. I was wearing heel boots, light black pantyhose, a purple mini winter dress, a coat and a woollen boy's cap. I had on hoops and makeup.  

I knocked on the door and she asked who it was. I answered and she told me to come in. She wanted me to help her with the arrangement for the holidays and I sighed. It's only a month and a few weeks away. But oh well.  

After a while there was a knock on the door and Gran Soph said I should go see who it is. I opened and saw it was Blake he was dressed smart casual. He had a dress shirt on, with dark blue jeans and dress shoes. His hair was a bit messy but he looked good. He was looking me up and down and smirked.