Chapter 20

Blake had dropped me off and asked to come pick me up later. I greeted Dad and Jamal and told them about my weekend. I went to rest for a while and waited for Blake to come pick me up.

We were now in his room playing the fool with each other. I was lying on my stomach while he was on top of me and humping me from behind. He then started tickling me and I laughed. He was kissing my neck and moved his hands to my breasts. I rolled my eyes. 

He then squeezed them, 'you rolling your eyes?' he pushed harder against my ass and I groaned.  

"Blake can you come downstairs quickly." His mom called and he groaned. Damn his mom is back.  

He shouted, "Coming." He let go and left. I sat up and neatened myself. After a few minutes he came back and looked annoyed.  

"She forgot something. Don't worry she left again. Now where were we?" I shook my head and he got more annoyed. "Fine let's talk a bit." 

He laid next to me and started talking, "oh yeah. Did you hear Bianca is missing?" I shook my head, "yeah since Friday. But knowing her she's just looking for attention." 

"Yeah probably." I said and thought about her and her mystery lover and smirked. 

"Why you smirking? Do you know something?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"Michelle." He warned.  

I sighed, "She's probably spending the weekend with someone she doesn't want anyone knowing about. You know her." 

"Yeah, she is secretive with that stuff. But her parents are worried because she hasn't called or answered her phone. She does at least contact them when she's busy with her shit. But damn she gets away with lots of shit. My mom lets me get away with stuff but that's just taking advantage." 

"But the stuff you do how's that any better?" I asked. He got up and looked at me. 

"I don't see you complaining." I glared at him. "No don't glare at me it's the truth. You let me have my way with you when you're here." I looked at him and got off the bed. He glared, "no, no get back here."  

I ignored him and made my way to the door. He got up, pulled me to him and picked me up and carried me to bed. "I'm not letting you leave here angry again and then you ignore me again. No I'm not having it."  

"It's something that you get used to." I said and tried to roll over but he stopped me.  

"Not if I can prevent it." he grabbed my hands and put it above my head. I then gripped my thighs around his waist, pulled my legs so that my feet were on his thighs and kicked him. He yelled ouch and let go of my hands. I got up and ran for the door but he caught my hand and pulled me back to the bed. I was laying on top of him and he put his arms around me. He then put his one leg over me and held me still. 

He started kissing me but I turned away. He just kept kissing whatever part of my face he could. "Babe...stop it... I'm sorry...I wasn't being nasty...I love you..." he said between giving me kisses.  

I clicked my tongue and he stopped. He looked at me, "I do." He said firmly and started kissing me. It was such a demanding kiss. I had to stop for air. He rolled us over and continued kissing me. He stopped and pulled me up and hugged me. 

He pulled away and gently rubbed on my implant. "How safe is this?"  

"Against pregnancy very safe."  

He then shook his head and sighed, "We can wait. Please don't take this the wrong way but I think we should go tested first."  

"For HIV?" I asked. He nodded. I kissed him, "of course. I'm glad you're thinking responsibly."