Chapter 21

Chapter 21  

I was looking around and it was chaos everywhere. It was really noisy. People were screaming and shouting. I heard people arguing. I then hear "hey watch who you're pushing."  

The next thing I see Jaime-Leigh in my face. "I saw the police leaving the principal's office. Where they here for you? What did they ask you? Does it have to do with Bianca?" she yelled. 

I just looked her, "we are not allowed to discuss it with anyone." 

"Don't bullshit me, it's got to with Bianca. What do you know? Does it have to do with the video? I saw you guys looking at her Friday." 

I just kept quiet and decided to walk away. She pulled me back. "Hey I asked you a question. Answer me." 

"Get your hands off me. I told you we not allowed to discuss it." I yelled at her. 

"You fuckin bitch. You getting really smart ass these days. Climb off whatever pedestal you've climb on because you're still that freak bitch. You think going out with Blake changes things. I'm sorry but you're still black trash. You know what people do with black trash. We need to take it out." She was pointing her finger in my face. 

I glared at her, "get your finger out of my face."  

She smirked, "what you going to do? Why not make things easier and fuck off from this town. You and Jermaine." she started pressing her nail on my cheek and I felt her pushing it down. Bitch wanted to scratch me. Fuck no. 

I grabbed her hand with my right hand and punched her with my left hand. Grandpa Harold was left-handed and he made sure to teach us how to deliver a good leftie. I pushed her against the lockers when I felt someone's hand around my throat. I stumped on the person's foot and clawed my nails onto their hand. I used my elbow to hit them in the stomach. The person let go and I saw it was Rachael. I delivered a leftie again and kicked her. I then felt someone push me against the locker blocking me. It was Jason. Jermaine, Josh and Leo were pulling Jaime-Leigh and Rachael away from me. The other people were shouting fight, fight.  

Someone yelled, "No man give us a good girl fight." 

I looked at Jermaine and saw he was pissed off. "Jaime-Leigh what's your fuckin problem. Go fuck yourself." 

"Hey my best friend was murdered and I want answers and you have them." she yelled. 

"No we don't. Even if we did we can't tell you." Josh yelled at her. 

"What's your fuckin problem with Michelle? We were all questioned, why only confront her?" Jason asked. 

"It's because she's an insecure bitch and has an obsession with Michelle. Get a fuckin life Jaime. Why did you call her black trash? Trash is insulting enough on its own. This is a free country and don't you dare tell us to fuck off. You fuck off. Fuck you." Jermaine yelled her.  

"Guys break it off. Teachers are coming." Leo said. Everyone left and I decided I don't need this shit and walked off to go home. The guys were calling me but I ignored them.  

I opened the secret door and jumped when I saw who stood there waiting. He was angry. Very angry. 

"Michelle did you really need to get into a fight with Jaime. She wanted that and you played right into her hands." Blake yelled.  

I was about to say something but he stopped me. "No don't. What's going on with you? Why were you called down to the principal's office?"  

"I'm not allowed to say." I said. 

"You're not allowed to or you don't want to. Actually you know what. Fuck this. I don't care. A guy can only take so much. Just leave. Go. You're good at it. Here's a taste of your own medicine." He opened the door and slammed it shut. I felt a bit hurt but took a deep breath and left.