Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

*We need to talk Michelle... Blake* 

I closed the text and threw my phone on the bed. I seriously don't need to deal with this right now. Where did he get my number? His mom? Jamal? Well whoever did was in my bad books. Probably no one gave it to him he stole it. Probably like how Josh got my number. Fuck this shit I have an assignment to complete. Seeing that Xander invited me to hang out at the lake Saturday. I don't want that hanging on me if I get another assignment tomorrow.  

I was able to finish my assignment before ten. When I'm busy with a task I concentrate only on that task. I cut the outside world and focus on the task ahead of me. I guess being oblivious is not always so bad. 

I got ready for bed and when my head hit the pillow my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw an unknown number. I don't pick up unknown number so I let it rang. I decided to check if it was Blake's number and saw that it was. This guy needs to give up. 

I closed my eyes but heard my door open and my light being switched on. I turned and glared at the person. It was Jamal. 

"Michelle, there's someone the phone for you." I saw his phone in his hand. 

"Who's it?" 

"You know who. He says you're not picking up your phone." 

No this is too much. Blake is sounding obsessive now.  

"I'm tired I don't feel like talking to anybody. Please turn the light off and close the door when you leave." I rolled over and covered my head with the blanket when I felt something hit me. I got up and saw he threw his phone at me.  

"Didn't you just hear what said? Take your phone and leave." Other times I would have cussed but my father was at home. 

"Not before you speak to him." 

"Why would I want to speak to him I have nothing to say." 

"He can hear what you saying."  

So I shouted, "Does it look like I care." 

The next moment we heard our Dad's deep voice. "What's going on here? I need to sleep. I have work tomorrow."  

"Jamal's bothering me. He even threw his phone at me." I whined. 

"Her friend called me. He wants to speak to her because she's not answering her phone." 

"He's not my friend he's yours."  

My dad intervened then. "Okay stop! Jamal take your phone and go to bed. Leave your sister alone. Michelle just answer your phone or switch it off." He and Jamal then left. Like hell I would I'm just going to put it on call divert.  

I rolled over and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I was walking to home room and was not looking forward to it. I was not looking forward to day either. There were only a few people. People were already in class. It was a cold day and everybody wanted the heat of the classroom.  

As I arrived in class I saw Mr Oxley wasn't there yet but most of the students were there. Jason and Josh were already seated. I texted them telling them I was going to be late. So they should go ahead of me.  

I made sure not to look at the back of the class and took my seat. I saw Jason and Josh noticed my foul mood so they only greeted me and left me alone.  

Someone came in the class and I saw it was Owen the gossip that sits next to Lisa in English. He looked awkward when he passed me. He looked quickly in Blake's direction and then looked away. What was that about?