Chapter 1

You awoke to a ringing sound. You felt around for your alarm clock and threw it at the wall. It didn't stop. You swear under your breath and flung your self up. It was your phone. You pick it up and answered it.

"Yes, this is Satan."

"Oh! * cough* Hello Satan! It's me Mike Schmit. Can you put *cough cough* (y/n) Shmit on the phone?"

" It's me jack ass, you don't sound so good Mikey. What's wrong?"

"Yea, *cough* I'm sick. I was wondering *cough cough* if you could cover my shift at the pizzeria until I get better and stuff? I asked the boss *cough* and he said it was ok. "

"Sure big bro," You said. "I got nothing better to do. Do you need me to come over? It's sou--"

"No no. *cough cough* Doll is helping me."

"Oh. Ok."

"You want to get there an hour early to get your uniform and shit. Stay healthy little sis/bro. Bye." And he hung up.

You sighed and looked at the time. It was ten in the morning. You rolled out bed to get some breakfast. As you wandered around your house, you realized it was still a mess from when you were fighting with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Or mor like your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend. The place looked like a bomb hit it.

"Another day in paradise....." You say to yourself and began to make breakfast.