Chapter 11

~? P.O.V.~

I saw Chica get off the stage and run in to the kitchen. Some times I just don't understand her.

I made my way off the stage and through the dinning room. What to do. What to do... I know I can go "visit" the new night guard! I think their name is (Name that sounds like your name)? Or was it (Y/n)? It was probably (Y/n).

I made my way down the west hall. I wonder what the guard is like? Hopeful they won't be a turd like Mike. It's going to be fun to scare them.

I found her/him playing with an egg. Welp it's now or never.

"HI'A (Y/N)!!!"

"GAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA!" They screamed.

"(Y/n) please calm down." I said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Please."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Thank you."

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"God Damn it! Why are you yelling so much?!" Yelled while covering her/his mouth.

"So I could get here." (Y/n) looked relieved at this person's presence.

I let go of (Y/n) and spun around. It was... Chica? She set down a pizza on the desk and gave me a death glare. I didn't even know that she could do that.

"Bonnie. What. The Hell."

She is really acting out of character. The guard quickly slipped past me and ran up to the chicken, hugging her.

"I could ask you the same thing." I retorted while crossing my arms.

"They're my friend." She snapped back, pulling (Y/n) closer.

Friend?

(An: PLEASE READ!

Hey Guys! How long has it been... a month? Sorry about that. Please don't kill mea. I just have been really busy lately with school and having Finals for the next two weeks. I might have another chapter up tomorrow, but don't hold me to my word.

I am also running out of ideas for this book. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments

I also love hearing your guys' comments, so leave them!

I will for sure have another chapter out after the week of June 5th.

If you are wondering why I describe a particular item as an "egg", Its because I found out that if you say certain words on the internet you get tracked by the United States Government. That is all.

Peace!

~Feuer Licht)