Chapter 14

A/n -Please Read

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't been posting chapters this summer. It ended up being a lot more busier than I expected. I even got to take a trip to Detroit for service! 

Any way the girl in the picture is your friend Gigi!!! She is actually a friend of mine from real life and asked if she could be apart of the story when the first chapter aired.

I also wanted to ask if you guys wanted more frequent small chapters or lest frequent long chapter the difference would be one week for short chapters and two to three weeks for longer ones.

Please let me know. 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

~Your POV~

It seemed to take forever to get the pizzeria. I had seemed to forget that traffic jams mainly happen during the day and not at night.

I sighed and played (F/Song) on my phone and began to hum along.
(One of mine is The Angles Amongst Demons by Instrumental Core ( ^ω^ ) Link in the media.)

~A Few Minutes Later~

As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed that it was full. Groaning, I got out of the parking lot and begin to look for street parking.

~Time Skip (I feel like there are going to be a lot of these in the near future)~

I slowly opened the door to the pizzeria, and I saw....

To be continued....

Because its late and I need to go to bed...