Chapter Seventeen.

Kayla•

The light in the club was dimmed and the air was heavy.It smelled like alcohol,sweat and sex.

People were pushing me,men found their way to 'unintentionally' grab my hips and grind in me,but I was already a little bit too drunk to say something. It was a club after all.

I was currently on my 5th Margarita,a couple of shots + the 3 glasses of wine I drank at the restaurant.Yup.We could say I was drunk.

I saw Eleanor dancing with Louis which was basically she grinding in him and using him as a dancing pole.

"You go,sister"-I laughed and she winked at me."I'm going to sit down."

I made my way to the bar and quickly slipped in an empty stool.God,it was so hot in here.

"Do you want something sugar cube?"-the cute bartender asked me as soon as he saw me sitting.

I laughed.Sugar cube?Really now?

I guess he ran out of pet names because he was flirting with me due the whole night. It started with "babe" and "sweety" But when we went through them for a couple of times they started to become ridiculously funny.

"I'm fine for now.Thanks."-I said as I lifted my cocktail up so he could see.

"I'm all yours when you need me."-he winked and continued with his job.

I took a sip of my drink before I saw a familiar figure approaching.Light brown hair,chocolate eyes,muscular arms and a tall figure.Liam.

I smiled and waited for him to make his way to me.

"Are you having a good time?"-he asked when he reached me.

"Better than I expected."-I giggled and he smiled at me.

"You're drunk."-he stated and I giggled again.

"I Don't think so,maybe a little..."-I stopped mid-sentence when my eyes met Harry's at the background .

I haven't talked to him for hours and I almost thought he was back at the hotel but here he was dancing with..Diane.

Her short blonde hair was sticked to her face and her eyeshadow was smudged but she still looked pretty.

She was wearing black ripped jeans,amazing red Loubotins and a cute top.

I wanted to vomit.And not because of the alcohol I drank but because of the picture in front of me.

I watched as she turned on her heels and kissed Harry not bothering about the others who were watching .I turned my eyes the opposite side before it made me sick.

"Are you okay,Kayla?You were saying something."-I heard Liam's concerned voice.

"Uh,yes."-I forced a laugh."I think I need another Margarita."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"-he asked but I brushed him off.

"Hey bartender!"-I snapped my fingers and the hottie immediately turned his head towards me."Another cocktail, make it stronger. "

I turned around and grabbed Liam's hand.

"Let's dance!"-I said and pushed us through the moving people on the dance floor.

Liam was looking at me as if I was a mad woman but I just laughed and put his hands on my hips.

His eyes threatened to fall from his face from my action which just made me laugh louder.

"What's up with you?"-Liam asked me and I shrugged.

"I am going out for the first time in ages so I just wanted to get drunk and dance with a handsome guy.Part one's done.Part two is on it's way."-I said as I swayed my hips.