Chapter Five.

Kayla•

It gets me a while to adjust with the darkness once I opened my eyes but when I start work down the shapes of some objects I realize I am not in my cosy bedroom and bed.

Not that this bed was uncomfortable but it wasn't mine and I knew it once I sat abruptly and hit my head on the bedpost.

Damn my clumsiness,but still,I wasn't used to wake up here and my bed didn't have a bedpost so it wasn't really my fault.

I was currently at the state of sleepiness so it took me a while to recall the past events.

Thr last thing I remember was just laying on the bed thinking of the situation before the darkness found me.

I shouldn't have fallen asleep.I had to go and talk to Harry with Eleanor and then go back home but now was too late.

Poor Virginia was probably worried sick about me.

I reach for the bedside cabinet and blindly search for the button of the lamp and I am glad when finally reach it.

The light is small,just covering the half of the room but it was enough for me to see the pile of clothes at the edge of the bed.

Now I remember El,promising to get me some.

I stand up and immediately get rid of my jeans,bending to get a better view of the clothes.

A pair of black thighs and a tank top.There were two bags which I saw just now so I empty the first one to find a pair of black lace underwear,jeans and a sweater.

The second contains white pants,a t-shirt and a cardigan.

There was a note in it so I unfold it and start reading.

I didn't know what to get you so I trusted my instincts.I hope the lace doesn't bother you,but I couldn't help it,it's sexier than the cotton.If you wake up before 8,shower,get dressed and meet me in the kitchen.

-E.xx

I laughed a little but I guess I am thankful that she got me something and I add a reminder to give her the money back.

I look at the bedside cabinet and take my IPhone to check the clock.

It was 7:45 so I guess I had time to take a shower and meet her.

I enter the bathroom and the bright lights almost blinds me.There was a shower and a bathtub but I quickly take off my tshirt and undergarments and hop into the shower.

If I wasn't in a rush I would've admired the perfect oval bathtub with shining gold taps or the big mirrors with gold frame to match,but I didn't have much time.

I took the bottle of shampoo and spill a little onto my hand before rubbing it into my hair and then clean my body with the body wash.

When I am done I wrap a towel around me and start opening the drawers in a search of a toothpaste or toothbrush and I am not surprised when I found a new pair of ones.

I quickly brush my teeth before exiting the bathroom and check the time to find it is already 8:10.

Damn it,what took me so long?

I put the underwear on,admiring the fact that it was exactly my size and I looked quite good in it before starting to dry my hair with the towel but didn't succeed much.

Just when I was about to give up and just put some clothes on I hear the door opening and someone taking a breath behind me and instead of putting a shirt or cover myself I turn curiously.