Chapter Twenty-Six

Unedited because I'm a lazy ass lol

Kayla•

Me and Zayn were currently laying on my bed talking.I was dressed only in a T-shirt and Zayn was shirtless,but apparently neither of us was sober enough to bother,since Zayn has brought a bottle of vodka.

"What are you thinking about?"-I heard his voice in my ear and I laughed when I felt his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Do you believe in God?"-I asked all of a sudden.

Zayn lifted himself to look at me supporting his body with his hand.

"Where did that come from?"

"Sometimes I just wonder,how was the universe created.What if our lives are just a dream and nothing is real.What if the pain we are feeling is just imagination?What if.."-I couldn't finish because I had to take a deep breath.

"I'm a muslim,you know?My mom was catholic christian,but when she married my father she had to take his religion.That's why I was always told that God is one."-he smiled."You know,because my mom kinda believed in Jesus and in Allah."

"I was raised with the thought that God is real.I went to church every Sunday and was always thought to appreciate life,but sometimes I'm not sure that there is God.I just believe that there is something,no matter if it's a God or some kind of energy.There is definitely something."-I said,trying to explain my thoughts.I couldn't though,they were stars I couldn't fathom into constellations.

"You're so beautiful."-Zayn said after I was finished."Like,sometimes when I look at you,I can't think,because the only thing I'm actually thinking about is how absolutely beautiful you are."

"Zayn.."-I started but he cut me off.

"No,don't tell me I can't talk to you like that,because I already did it anyways."-He said.

"I wasn't going to say that."-I chuckle."I was going to say that you're too nice and I was going to say thank you."

"I'm only speaking the truth."-He said and lifted his hand as if to caress me,but stopped and his hand freezed in the air and then Zayn looked into my eyes.

He was asking for permission.In a matter of 30 seconds today's events flashed in my mind.First Antonio,then Harry and Stassie and then there was Zayn who was absolutely sweet and kind the whole night,and we were laying talking about the universe.

Within those 30 seconds I made a decision.A decision I was almost sure I would regret at some point in the future.But I did it anyways.I leaned forward and kissed Zayn.

I felt dizzy when our lips colided.Zayn was freezed for good 5 seconds before he responded to my kiss and put his hands on my shoulders before slowly...pushing me away?

"Kayla..I.."-he started but I didn't let him finish.

"No,no.Don't explain yourself.It's my fault,let's forget about it."-I said and stood up from the bed,but he followed me and grabbed my arm.

"Hey..hey."-he said softly."Don't be like that,I just don't want to put another thing on your mind."

"What do you mean?"-I asked confused and he smiled pulling me to him.

"Can you honestly tell me that you don't have a million issues to deal with?And that you didn't ask me to come here,because you needed a distraction?-he laughed bitterly.

I turned around and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Zayn,you are so much than a distraction."-I said and caressed his cheek.I wanted to slap myself in the face because I was lying."Maybe today you feel like you are,but I can show you how much more there is to it."