Chapter Nineteen.

Kayla•

Very much unedited cause I'm too sleepy,so please guys,if you see any typos let me know so I can fix them tomorrow x

The 2 hours and 40 minutes car ride seemed a lot longer,with the tension that was floating between me and Harry.He didn't say anything else to me,or Eleanor for that matter.He was just driving like crazy,answering phone calls and swearing under his breath.

A part of me wanted to comfort him,I didn't like seeing him that worried.But the proud part of me didn't let me say a word.After the way he treated me it was more than obvious that he didn't want my simpathy.

I sighed for what seemed like a hundreth time when I finally saw the house and Harry speeded up.

"Easy there,big guy."-Eleanor finally said.It was the first time I heard her voice in hours.

"Don't tell me what to do Eleanor!"-Harry hissed and stopped the car abruptly.

For a mather of seconds he got out of the car,turned into his wolf form and dissapeared from my sight.I heard Eleanor murmur something before she did the same.It seemed like I couldn't help with whatever the situation was,but I got out of the car and ran the way to the back yard.

The sight in front of me was the least I expected.

A dark brown wolf was standing,surrounded by what looked like to be our people.It was strange and I can't explain it but I could recognize in every of the wolfs a person.

The sandy-yellow one was Niall.Light brown - Eleanor.Louis had blue eyes so it was kind of easy.In the middle of the whole mess,Stassie,Eliza and Liam were standing in their human forms so I was about to join them when Harry jumped in front of me.And by Harry I mean a pitch black wolf with dark green eyes.I looked at him in awe as he growled as if he didn't want me to go near the others.I rolled my eyes but obeyed.For now.

I watched him as he quickly shortened the distance between him and the others,and without thinking jumped in front of the unknown wolf,growling in its face.

The other wolf took a step back but growled back.

"He is going to kill him."-Eliza yelled in panick."He can't just kill him,can he?"

"He's not going to kill him,calm down."-Liam said and Eliza threw her hands in the air.

"Do you not hear his thoughts,huh?"

Of course,they knew what he was thinking.Ugh.I hated that I wasn't into the situation.

"What happened?"-I asked Liam as I slowly made my way to him.

"The brown wolf in the middle is not one of us.Sam found him snooping around this afternoon.It was in our teritory so he asked him to shift in his human form,but instead of doing so the wolf ran into the house.It made a whole mess inside before we all caugh him in here.Sam lost his temper and bit him which obviously made him mad and there was a little fight between the two of them.Sam got hurt and called Harry when he realized he can't deal with the situation."-Liam explained quickly."You really should go inside."

"So he doesn't want to shift back in his human form?"-I asked and Liam nodded.

I saw how Harry's poisture changed and he was ready to attack.The other wolf was growling and howling at him obviously trying to show or say something.

I thought none of us saw it coming because we all gasped when all of a sudden Harry jumped all over the poor wolf and bit his neck.The wolf howled in pain and that's when it got me.It's not that he wouldn't shift.He couldn't.

"Stop!Harry,stop!"-I yelled and started running in their direction."Fucking stop,you're going to kill him!"-before I could stop myself I was in the middle of 2 wolfs fighting and neither of them was listening to me.