Chapter Eleven.

Kayla•

"I'm so going to kill you Niall,get back here and put the bra back in the drawer."-I yelled at him but he just continued to run around my room.

"This was such a stupid idea,put it down."-I yelled again but this time laughing since Niall just ran out of my bedroom and towards the stairs.

I wasn't even there when I heard muffled sounds and 'oh' 'ouch' from his direction so I hurried and almost stumped into Niall's leg.

He was laying on the ground with his hand on the back of his neck.Next to him on the floor was Harry,trying to get up with my bra on his head.

"Oh God."-I gasped and started laughing like a five years old.Seriouly though, my stomach hurt.

"Niall what the hell?"-Harry asked taking of the piece of clothing from his face.

"Um,I believe this is mine."-I said and quickly took it from his hand before Niall stood up and continued to laugh.

"Care to explain Nialler?"-Harry asked and Niall shrugged.

"We were just playing Truth or Dare downstairs so she chose truth and I asked her does she have any embarrassing underwear."-he started and I felt the heat in my cheeks."So she explained that she has this pink bra with little cows printed on it so I decided It would be fun to see it and..."

Harry looked at him for a couple of seconds before bursting into laughter and giving Niall a high five.

"It's not even funny."-I mumbled and the  boys' heads snapped in my direction as if they just remembered I am here.

"You have cows on your underwear Kay,I believe it actually is."-Harry said and I felt strangely satisfied at the fact that he was being so friendly to me.

"I think it's cute."-I said and tapped my feet on the ground like a child."It's not like I'm using it everyday."

"Yeah sure."-Niall laughed and I turned on my heel towards my room.

I didn't realize that Harry was following me until I heard the door closing behind me.

"I quite enjoyed our breakfast today,Kayla."-he said and I smiled."We should do it again some time."

"Sure."-I said as I opened my drawer and put the pink bra in it."I enjoyed it as well"

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes before I started speaking.

"Do you think you can borrow me a car."-I said and almost regretted it."I mean there're over 20 in the garage and I really need to be able to go the city."

"What do you need to do there?See your boyfriend?"-Harry asked bitterly and I laughed.

"No,to go to work actually."-I smiled. "And for the record - I don't have a boyfriend."

He sit there just looking at me for a couple of seconds and I once again realized how attractive he was.

His hair was messily hidden behind a blue bandana right now and he was wearing basketball short and a white tee.

"Yeah sure,I'll give you some keys tomorrow morning."-he said and gave me a small smile.

"Are you going to work out or something? "-my mouth spoke before I could stop it and he smirked.

"Yes actually.We have a gym down here."-the Alpha explained and my jaw dropped.

"A gym?You're kidding!Can I come with you?"-I asked and he looked like he was considering it for a minute before nodding.