Chapter Twenty-One.

Kayla•

"I see that you're not even listening to me,Kay."-Anastasia laughed and I blinked at her direction.

"I'm sorry,A,just really need to finish this e-mail.I'm ordering flowers for the party."-I explained and she nodded.

"You never told me what the theme was?"-Stassie said as she took a bite of her apple.

We were currently in the kitchen - me focused on the phone in my hand and her sitting on the kitchen counter.

Past the few days we've gotten really close and I was glad.She was smart,kind and funny,pretty and honest.I already loved her.

"Burlesque."-I said and her eyes sparkled."I'm not telling you anything else but you might as well buy yourself corset or a sparkling dress.

She clapped her hands and jumped off the counter.

"I'm getting the girls and we're going shopping.You might as well get ready and I'm not taking no for an answer."

-

After 4 hours of trendy boutiques,changing rooms and a lot of clothes Me,Eleanor,Eliza and Stassie were finally back in the house,carrying a ton of bags with corsets,knee socks,suspenders and whatever else you could imagine hearing the word 'burlesque'.

"Whoah Whoah,ladies,do you need any help?"-Louis said as we walked in the living room.

"Please babe,can you leave them upstairs,I'm so tired."-Eleanor gave him her bags.

"Is this a Victoria's Secret bag?"-Louis tried to look inside but Eleanor slapped his hand and we all laughed.

"Uh,uh.It's a surprise.You can't look."

"Yes M'am"-he said and El ruffled his hair.Why were they so cute?

"Aren't you the best."-El gushed and pecked his lips before he exited the living room.

"So,what are we going to do now?"-Stassie clapped her hands like a little kid and I laughed.

"I don't know what you guys are doing but I need to cook dinner,Thursdays are my days,you know."-Eliza sighed.

"Do you want any help?We can join you in the kitchen."-I suggested and Eleanor made a disgusted face.

"No,no!I can't cook.Cooking's not my thing."

15 minutes later we were all standing in the kitchen,hair up,sweatpants on and sleeves rolled up.

"So,what's the menu for today Chefs?"-Anastasia asked and Liz just shrugged.

"I'm thinking about risotto with mushrooms."-I suggested but El scrunched her nose.

"Harry doesn't like mushrooms."-she said.

"Me too.They're gross."-Stassie added.

"Oh."-was all I could say without exposing that I felt bad.

It's not like I was upset or anything,it just...There were sometimes when I didn't feel like it was my place here.Like the pack knew each other for so long already.They were practically familly,they knew each other's habits,what they like or didn't like.And here I was,feeling like an intruder.

"You guys are so weird."-Еliza asked confused."Everybody should like mushrooms,they're delicious!"

"Well,apparently Mr.Alpha and Stassie are an exception so what about chichen filets with cream sauce and lemon?"-I suggested and everybody nodded their heads.

"And white rice?Or a salad?"-Eleanor asked?

"Why not both?"-Stassie laughed and Liz gave her a look."What?Too much food is better than not enough food."