Chapter Twenty.

Kayla

I didn't have breakfast with the others that day.Or the last 3 days after.I asked Stassie to get me something upstairs and pretended to be sick.I didn't want to see Harry.I couldn't bare to do it after what happened.

Whenever he wanted to see me I made excuses and didn't even leave my room.I couldn't risk seeing him.

I almost regreted the thing I said to him before I left the kitchen the other day.I knew that no matter what I wasn't able to leave the pack right now.I was already part of it,sort of.So what I said to Harry was out of anger and I regreted it..almost.

I was honest for the things I said to him though.At that moment when he jumped over the other wolf,I was afraid.I've noticed many deaths and It made me sick and afraid every time.I don't think someone could get immune to this but I thought I must've at least gotten use to it.I was dead wrong and I realized it at that moment.

Speaking of the wolf...He haven't shifted yet but that didn't bother me as much as it did the others.I liked it that way.I spent most of the day in the garden with him and it was fun.It was obvious that he liked me way more than he liked the others.And as the hours passed I was getting more and more excited to see his true form.It never happened though.

So that's why 72 hours later I finally decided to go down and see Harry.Not because I wanted to,but because this Friday was The Wolf Day and I had to give him my report.I've promised to organise everything and I kept my word.Also I didn't have what else to do yesterday when I was trying to avoid him.

When I reached his office I knocked loudly.I wouldn't want to catch him with Diane again.I laughed bitterly.

"What?I said I don't want to be bothered,didn't I?"-I heard his angry voice through the mahogany door.

I opened it and stepped inside.The curtains were down and his chair was turned on the opposite direction so I couldn't see his face.

"I said I didn't want anyone here,Eleanor."-he hissed before turning his chair and seeing me.

His eyes were red and he was holding a crystal glass filled with brown liquid.Scotch.

"You're drinking."-I said before I could stop myself.Damn mouth.

"Well that's none of your business,Kayla."-he laughed and I rolled my eyes.Cool,he was drunk already.

"Why are you drinking?"-I asked and approached the massive wooden desk.

"Because I want to.You know what's interesting?What do you want?"-he asked and took a sip of his drink.

"Do I have to want something?"

"Of course."-he laughed."Why else would you come down and see me?Why else would anyone even talk to me.Everybody does it but eventually they ask for something so what's your need?"-Harry said and I took a deep breath.

"You're rambling."-I stated but he just rolled his eyes and drank what was left in the glass.

I was almost relieved that it's finished but I thought a little too soon as I watched him open a cabinet and take a half empty bottle of Chivas Regal.Rich bastard.

"C'mon Harry,put that away.I need to talk to you about the party."- I said as I watched him take a sip straight from the bottle.

"I don't want to hear your explanation Kayla,I really don't."-he said and my mouth fell agape.He was using my words against me.That fucker.

Harry•

3 days since my fight with Kayla and she chooses that exact moment to come and bother me.3 days I have tried talking to her,apologize,explain,and now that I've finally decided to have a fucking drink and think about the situation,she comes.Didn't she has the best timing,huh?