Chapter Three.

Kayla•

My heart was pounding fast in my chest,my legs were trembling and my palms were sweating.

I couldn't do it,could I?I've spent more than a year staying away from other wolves and forgetting being a wolf myself,but now I was voluntarily doing the exact opposite.

Eleanor was walking in front of me in the parking lot,watching for..for who actually?

"Ah,there Louis is."-she mumbled and I took a look at the direction she was pointing.

The guy,Louis I think was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt and he was leaning on the door of a pitch black Range Rover.His hair was brown but his eyes were light,probably blue or green,I couldn't see from the spot I was.

"Eleanor,damn it.What the actual fuck did you think you were doing?You can't just go out without telling me."-he said."I was worried sick."

"Oh I bet you was."-El said with a voice full of mockery.

"Who's that?"-he asked while looking at me and the girl was just about to answer when the door of the driver's seat opened and someone came out.

No,no just someone.The most attractive man I have ever seen.

He was wearing black jeans,black t-shirt and black leather jacket.I wasn't looking at his shoes but I would bet they were black too.

His hair was a thick,curly mess,pushed back over his forehead and he was wearing black sunglasses.

His jaw was clenched but that didn't took my attention from his plump pink lips.

I couldn't see his eyes but I was sure they were as beautiful as every other inch of him.

"What the actual fuck Eleanor?"-he yelled and she flinched.

His voice was full of authority,power and anger.I already knew he was the alpha and he had said only 5 words.

"Harry,listen..."-El started but he lifts his hand in the air and she immediately stopped speaking.

How could he call him by his name,was she crazy?He looked like a really powerful Alpha no matter how young he was,she couldn't just tell him to listen.

"What is this?"-he said and waved his hand towards me like I was a dog.

Could he be any more rude?I was standing right there.

"I was trying to explain but you were being an asshole like always."-she barked and my jaw dropped on the floor.

Why was she talking to him like that?If that was my old Alpha,she would've been beaten to pulp after such a disrespect.

"Shut up and explain!"-The Alpha demanded and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"What would you want it to be?To shut up or to explain?You do realize that I couldn't do both."

I was expecting him to slap her or violent her in any other way but he just laughed and Louis laughed along with him.

"How can you even stand her?"-Harry asked.

"It's called love,dude."-Louis replied and Eleanor sighed,rolling her eyes once again.

"In case anybody actually wants to know,this is..."-she stopped and I realize I didn't even tell her my name.

"Kayla."-I said.

"And why are you here Kayla?"-The Alpha asked and made a few steps towards me,so now he was right in front of me.

He was probably 6.2 or 6.3 so I had to literally lift my head so I could watch him in the eyes...if I could see them of course.

"Live her alone Harry."-I heard El's voice.