Chapter Twenty-Three.

Kayla•

"I really need you guys to get out of here."-I said as Niall and Liam continued to play video games in the living room without paying attention to me."Guys!"-I whined and Liam laughed.

"What is it Kay?"-he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I need you to take your asses off the couch and come help me with the 10 dozen roses that have just arrived."

"We really can't,we're allergic to roses."-Niall said and my eyes widened.

"Please tell me you're kidding.I specifically asked Harry if the roses were okay,he said there wasn't a problem."-I started to panick and the boys laughed.

"I'm just kidding,roses are totally fine."-Niall said as he turned off the video game and stood up."But why roses?Are those your favourite flowers?"

I scrunched my nose.

"I hate roses,but it's a dinner party so that's the most appropriate flower."-I shrugged.

"And why do we have 120 roses in the backyard?"-Liam asked.

"They're for the party.C'mon guys it's like tonight."-I laughed as we made our way to the back door where the boxes were left by the delivery guys.

They both looked at each other as they took 2 boxes each.

"We don't know what you're talking about."-Liam admited.

"The Wolf Day,Hellooo."-I threw my hands in the air.

They both almost fell when they realized they forgot about this.I looked at my clock.

"The decorators are going to be here in like 10 minutes.I need you all out of here."-I ordered.

"That's good because we need to buy tuxedos immediately."-Niall laughed when they put the boxes where I told them to.

"Then go,already.I'll use Zayn for this."-I laughed.

I watched the guys as they exited the living room.Almost right after them Stassie and Zayn came in laughing.

"We bought him a tux.Tum dum dum duuum."-Stassie said as she threw a handful of bags on the couch.

"I'm very glad,but you need to take these upstairs.Decorators are coming.."-I heard the bell ringing."Now."

"But we bought a red bow tie for him."-I heard her yelling behind me as I made my way to open the door."It's sparkling."

I shook my head laughing as I opened the door to see a woman in her 30ties.He hair was caught up in a bun and she was wearing glasses.

"Where do we begin?"

-

Me and the girls were currently getting ready in a..hotel room.We were politely asked by Miss Donatello - the italian decorator to leave the property and not to come until everything was ready.

It was now 8 o'clock and we had to be at the house at 8:30,before the guests arrived at 9.

"You look awfully pretty."-Eliza said to me while I was putting a lipstick."You're probabbly the only person on who red lipstick looks that good."

I was wearing a burgunаy corset dress instructed with black lace.It was short at the front,allowing the pinned on my sock suspenders to show while I was moving,and long at the back.Red lipstick and black eyeliner were the only make up I wore but they were completing my look perfectly.

"Why thank you Liz,but you look even better."-I complimented."I must admit we all look kinda hot actually."-I said as I looked around the room.

Anastasia with a perfect black corset,simple skirt and amazing shoes.She was wearing way too much black eye shadow but it was the look she wanted to achieve.She looked perfect.