Chapter Twenty-Two.

Kayla•

Zayn Malik was an absolute sweetheart with a pinch of bad boy vibe.He was funny,smart and adorably shy at times.He was also a complete gentleman and so kind my heart couldn't take it.And of course,he was ridiculously good looking,like I was almost questioning his existence.The guy was perfect,absolutely,utterly perfect and I couldn't wrap my finger around it.

We were currently in the kitchen and I was making coffee.It was 8 o'clock but the others were still asleep or at least I thought so.Zayn was leaning over the counter,watching my every move.

"How do you drink your coffee?"-I asked as I took the pot from under the coffeemaker.

"Two sugars.No milk."-He said and I smiled,taking a cup out of the cupboard and putting it on the counter."How do you drink yours?"

I raised and eyebrow as I poured his cup.

"I just want to get to know you."-He shrugged.

I put two sugar cubes in his cup and then slid it over the counter,before taking another one from the cupboard.

"I can't drink it without milk."-I explained as I opened the fridge to take it."And I usually put cinnamon in it."

I saw him furowing his eyebrows in confusion as I filled half of my cup with milk,half with coffee and opened another cupboard to search for my favourite spice.

"You're weird.Who would want to put cinnamon in their coffee?"-Zayn asked and I smiled,putting 2 sugar cubes and a pinch of cinnamon in my cup,and taking a spoon to mix it up.

"I do."-I said and he took a sip of his coffee before giving me a look of approval.

"It's perfect."

"Do you want to take a walk in the garden?"-I asked as I took my cup."Then you can help me make breakfast."

Zayn nodded his head as we made our way outside.It was a beautiful day.The sun was shining,the birds were singing and it was quite warm like for the weather in England.It was actually really warm the past few weeks.

"It's nice."-Zayn spoke as we started to walk around.The garden was enormous.

"Yeah,right.It's pleasant."-I said and took a sip of the cup in my hands.

We walked a few more minutes in silence,just sipping from our coffees and enjoying the sun before he spoke.

"Look.I don't want you feeling weird or something."-He laughed nervously."If you don't feel comfortable around me just say,yeah?"

I gave him a long look before laughing lightly.

"What I'm feeling when I'm around you is anything but uncomfortable,Zayn.I think you're amazing,really.I'm glad I met you."-I said and touched his shoulder.

Zayn gave me a long look before nodding and smiling.A smile that has become my favourite lately.

-

"He's so beuatiful."-Eleanor gushed and I laughed."And he has a cute bum."

"You have a boyfriend."-Stassie said and we all rolled our eyes.

"That doesn't stop her from watching other men bums."-Liz winked and we all laughed.

Me and the girls were currently sitting in a cute cafe near the centre of the city.It became our ritual to visit it at least once a week.The coffee was great and they had killer desserts.

"Whatever,who's going to share a piece of chocolate cake with me?"-Anastasia poked her nose in the menu.

"You're totally avoiding the topic."Eleanor huffed."And I'm taking that cake."