Chapter Twelve.

Kayla•

It's been a week since my little encounter with Harry at the gym and also that long since I last talked to him.

Although he kept his promise and gave me the keys to a cute white Audi A4 he didn't want to be around me and I couldn't quite tell why.

It's not like he liked me or whatever.I don't know if I hurt his man pride or something by rejecting him and I didn't care.

I wasn't going to be the new Diane.

He didn't seem to care that much though.

The first time I saw him after I said no to him he was going out of Diane's room,hair all messy and all that.

Typical after sex look.

I didn't know why but that day I couldn't sleep.

My wolf was really irritated by an unknown reason and the itching was so unbearable that I had to take a cold shower to calm myself.

I didn't know why I was feeling so restless but it was irritating the shit out of me.

So I went back to school and working.

Thefe were only couple weeks till graduation and I had to at least take my exams.

I was always first in class and with a genius mind so I spoke to my teachers and the headmaster,and asked if I could appear just for the finals.

I had to write some papers and stuff but at the end it was all done.

The day after that I went to the bookstore and Virginia was really happy to see me.

She welcomed me with tea and biscuits and I told her everything that happened in the past week.

She told me she have appointed some sweet college guy to help her but that I was always welcome here if I ever want to cone back.

So now me and Jeremy were cleaning the basement of the bookstore from all the dust and shit down there and I was sneezing like a mad woman because of my allergy.

"Seriously Kayla,just get out of here.I don't want to be witnessing your death."-Jer laughed and I waved my hand at him,shoving him off.

"I'm not letting you clean this alone."-I protested. "We're almost done anyways."

"I swear if you sneeze one more time I'll kick you out."-he threatens and just like that I sneeze.

"Okay,now I'm done with you.Get out of here and go close the front door.It's almost 8"-he ordered and I sighed before doing so.

I climb the stairs and make my way to the door turning the sign from 'opened' to 'closed' before locking it.

The rain is pounding outside and the whole bookstore it's dark andcreally crrepy.So I almost die from a heart attack when my phone started ringing in my pocket.

"God!"-I sighed as I answered.

"Nope,just me."-I heard Eleanor's voice from the other ens of the line."What's up Kay,aren't you going to be here for dinner?"

"We're closing now so I should be there soon,like 30 minutes from now or something."-I explain and I hear her sigh.

"I barely see you anymore Kayla, I barely see anyone,I don't know what to think anymore,did I do something wrong?"-she asked,her voice full of concern.

"What? No!"-I gasped."What makes you think you did something."

"Well,you're always working or studying for the exams,Harry's always hanging around with Diane and Louis is kind of distant..."-she trails off.