Chapter Fourteen.

Unedited again because I'm lazy piece of shit.

Kayla•

"Eleanor,please,I am absolutely in love with this shorts."-I said and she rolled on her side.

"Yeah,sure, you can have them,whatever."-she said without even looking at me."I'm tired,go away."

"Thanks,I love you."

I exited her room and made my way to my own and quickly put on the high wasted jean shorts I took from El and a white crop top.

Today was strangely hot for the english weather and I was totally going to enjoy it.

I pulled up my white converse,caught my hair in a messy bun and put on my sunglasses not even bothering to put make up.

I took my bag and made my way downstairs.

I was so excited that I almost smashed Anastasia when I ran into her.

"God,I'm so sorry."-she said.

"No,no,it was totally my fault.I didn't watch."

"Kayla right?"

"Yeah."-I sighed."The mysterious new girl who came from..nowhere."

"I think you're cool."-Anastasia smiled at me and I did too.

"I think you're cool too"-I laughed."No matter that I've seen you like one time."

"Well,we can totally fix this"-she cheered."I was going shopping, do you want to come?"

Then she looked at me and shook her head.

"You don't have to,God,you seemed in a rush."

"It's fine.I didn't even now where to go,the weather's just so nice and I wanted to have a walk."

Anastasia smiled at me and we made our way to the front door.

She insisted on taking her car which was a shiny silver cabrio,so I wasn't complaining.

We decided to just look at a few boutiques and then go to lunch.

Anastasia even promised to take me to the best frozen yoghurt shop in town so I was totally fine with the plan.

We talked about how she was in the pack for as long as she could remember because her parents were in when Harry's father was its Alpha.

I tried to convince her on telling me about him because I was simply curious but she cut me off,saying she doesn't know where he is and why is Harry The Alpha.

We talked about music and she even showed me a music shop,with hundreds of old records.There were new too but old cassettes of Hot Chili Peppers and The Wall by Pink Floyd caught my attention and I bought them.

I told her that I am organising the party and she insisted that we should search for dresses.

And when I said something to her by herfull name for like hundredth time today she told me that I could call her Stassie.

We were currently in a fancy dress boutique called "Be Queen".All the dresses were so beautiful that I couldn't pick a single one,on the other hand Stassie was trying on her 5th.

"This one is the one."-she from the dressing room.

"You said that for the last 4 too."-I laughed.

"I know but they're just so pretty!"-I heard her clapping her hands and momenta after she git out from the cabin.

The dress she was wearing was navy blue and knee length and strapless.It was simple but charming and it definitely had something.

"You're beautiful.Maybe this is the last one you will try."- I said.

"Yes but you didn't choose anything.I feel bad."

"It's alright really.We can find something other time,we have two weeks."-I chuckled.

After we had lunch and ate frozen yoghurt,(which was amazing by the way) we continued looking at the boutiques for a little longer and I actually bough 2 pair of lingerie from 'Agent Provocateur'.

"Who are you going to seduce with this lace?"-Stassie joked on our way home and I don't know why I thought of Harry.

I pushed him out of my mind as we stepped inside and separated our ways.

I made my way to my room to arrange my stuff and change.

I've just put s t-shirt and thighs when Harry flied in my room.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?"-I snapped and he raised and eyebrow.

He was as breathtaking as usual.Messy curls,bright eyes,black jeans and....a Pink Floyd t-shirt which actually made me think for a second.I haven't seen it before.

"I wouldn't see something I haven't already."-he smirked."You've been shopping?"

I turned around the AP bag and suddenly felt self-conscious.

"C'mon little wolfie,are you really embarrassed of the fact that I saw your bag full of lingerie,I suppose?"

"Do you want something or just to annoy me?"-I asked,putting the bag in my closet.

"Just to inform you that we're going to a club tonight."

"We?"

"Me,Louis,Niall,El,most of the pack.It's Eliza's birthday."

"Oh."-was all I could say."Yeah,um sure.What time are we leaving?"

"Like an hour from now."-Harry said.

"It's like 3 in the afternoon."-I said sceptical.

"We're spending the weekend in London."

"Right."-I said and frowned."Are you sure it is okay if I come?"

"You are part of the pack,Kayla.Of course it's okay."-he ran his hand through his hair."Look,I know I've been acting like a dick and I don't know what I was thinking saying those things to you at the gym,it was totally inappropriate."

I watched him as he took a deep breath wondering how to continue with his speech.

"We could be friends, yeah?No more sexual comments from my side."

"Sure"-I said not even thinking about it."Friends is totally fine."

Little that I knew that I couldn't be just friends with Harry Styles.

Delay,short chapter,probably a lot of typos because I'm too lazy to check it - yeah,you have all reasons to hate me but I AM SORRY.It's summer and most of the writers have more time to write but I don't.I am going to travel whole summer like from 15th of July and I don't know If I will have internet connection. I am here till then but I can't promise regular updates because I simply have other things to do.I love you and please understand me,I'll post whenever I have motivation and mostly TIME to write.

Vote&comment xx