PROLOGE: The Plan!

CLUCKY BELONGS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATORS OF NARUTO THE ABRIGED SERIES. I DO NOT OWN KINGDOM HEARTS. BUT I WISH I OWNED DEMYX AND AXEL T.T AND I DON'T OWN ELMO OR DORA. DON'T ASK, READ TO FIND OUT WHY!

Sam's P.O.V.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If only clucky could see me now... You will be missed.

I started to cry thinking of clucky. But then i realized it wouldn't matter after i steal Axel and Demyx from Kingdom hearts. I might take Marly too, so i can punch him in the face for looking like a girl. Man i thought he was a girl, until i watched... ummm.... what the hell did i watch to realize that? stupid aspartame. I gotta stop drinking diet. But if i drink non-diet i'll be bouncing off the walls....

What the hell was i doing again? ...oh yeah, stealing characters from KH. Hehehehehehe.

I got out my DS and placed one of my KH games in it. Then i realized I had to do something first. I pooped out the game card and looked for some glue. I looked under my dresser, under my bed, under a desk. And nothing, it wasn't there. I looked in the mirror at my black hair and red eyes. I felt emo today...

Speaking of emo, i think my glue stick is by that elmo toy from when i was three! (I still have it because I like to throw it down the stairs...)

I ran as fast as hell, as if slendy himself was chasing after me, then bolted down the stairs. I stopped on the last step  to look at the statue. I used the glue to put a dora wig on elmo, and trust me it looks sexy. He's that sexy i wanna throw him down the stairs again, but i'll do it after i get axel and maybe Demyx and Marly. But right now, I WANT AXEL. And i need that gluestick... Where is it?

"TONY! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GLUESTICK?" I yelled.

"UP YOUR ASS!" He yelled back. I facepalmed. Wait, what if it is up my ass? I shivered

"FOR THE LOVE OF AXEL! WHERE THE HELL IS MY KE- GLUESTICK?" I screamed.

"UP ELMO'S ASS!" I stared at the elmo statue. It's on, muppet reject, it's on.

I jumped at thr huge plushie and knocked him over. I flipped over and there was a hole on his ass big enough for my gluestick. I wonder who put that hole there.... I mean, he's bleeding out cotton through his ass. That's actaully pretty funny when you think about it...

Although it was a plushie i was still scared to put my arm up it's butt. but i needed that gluestick.

I dove my hand in it's asshole and hauled out the gluestick. my hand was covered in cotton. I am so washing my arm... Later. I STILL NEED AXEL, MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL AXEL! hmm, I wonder what sasuke would say if i told him about this...

Yes, I did the same thing for naruto too. Only except I put myself in the show and completely changed everything that was supposed to happen. Man, I even skipped the Zabuza arc thing! (I hated it anyways).

Anyways, I bolted back up the stairs and too my room. Realizing i needed one more ingrediant (I wish this thing had spell check...) I sprinted out to the kitchen and got what I needed- apple juice. Yes, you read this right, apple juice. I need it and i'm awfully thristy...

I took a sip and ran back to the room.

Time to get started...

I put glue all over the game card then drowned the glue in apple juice. I shoved the card in the DS and watched as my DS  started to malfunction, and BOOM! it exploded.... That didn't happen with the T.V...

I started to cry. Now I won't get my Axel...

-----------------------------

What do you guys think? I can't believe i brought clucky, Dora, AND elmo into this. Lol. Does it seemed rushed? I was overly relaxed when i typed this, so hopefully it doesn't seemed rush. Love you guys! Thnx chu for reading my stories!