Chappy 1

I love this thing so much i wanna finish it today but i'm lazy. I just might upload chappy 5 though, who knows? XD BTW, That thing that sam does in the prologe (uugggghhh prologe) DOESN'T WORK. My friend was an idiot and tried it... it didn't turn out to well O.O

----------------------------------------------

Axel's P.O.V.

I stared back and fourth between a sleeping Dem-Dem and a crying girl with black hair. I didn't know the girl so i commenced trying to walk up Demyx. I grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him.

"Demyx! Demyx, goddammit! You're not this lazy! Wake up, dumbass!" I yelled.

Sam's P.O.V.

Someone was yelling in my room, and it wasn't Tony. I slowly moved my head out of my hands and looked over to see Axel in his coat thing they wear in the origination, and he was shaking a sleeping Demyx, trying to wake him up. He too was wearing his coat.

"Axel!" I said, completely calmed down. He looked over at me. "I know how to wake Demyx up." I grined evily and he smirked. I opened the door and walked down the hall to the stairs, Axel following me.

"I read somewhere," I told him as we walked to the kitchen. "If you love something, throw tomatoes at it." I opened the fridge door and pulled out some red tomatoes. I wanted to eat them so bad.

"GET OFF! GET OFF!" Tony yelled from upstairs. I shoved the tomatoes  back into the fridge and slammed the door shut. I bolted out of the kitchen and up the stairs, pretending that Slendy who was sprinting behind me was Axel.

I skidded to a stop in the doorway and saw Larxene trying to kiss Tony. I simply burst out laughing, not bothering to help.

Then it hit me.

Larxene was here, she wasn't supposed to be. Who else is here?

I had stopped laughing.

"I'll be right back." I said frantically running like towards my room which was at the end of the hole.

I flung my door open. Standing there was every person in org. 13, Kairi, namine, and luckily there was no mickey and those peeps.

I slammed the door shut and leaned against the door, panting. I sprinted down the hallway and once again skidded to a stop at the doorway of Tony's room.

"We've kidnapped the KH crew, excluding Mickey and them." I explained panting. Tony froze and his eyes widened.

"SAMUEL YUKI TREASURE! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?" Tony yelled at me.

"I'M SORRY!" She screamed back at me and ran out of the room. I knew all too well what she was gonna do and where she was going, and it pained me to know i couldn't stop her. Then i remembered Axel was here.

''Axel." I said grabbing his attention. "Go after Sam. Stop her from...uh... hurting herself. Please." He looked at me, noticing worry written all over my face. He nodded just as the door to the house slammed shut, and he bolted out of the room.

She's had too many close calls.

I hope Axel can stop her...

-------------------

I swear i am so pissed right now. My computer has made me re-write this three times, and this doesn't have most of the things i put in the first two tries. I'm just so fed up -_-.

P.S. sorry for the long spaces, I had troubles as you can see and my solution included me pasting the story in word so i could do something. Sorry...