chapter 12

Now, there's one thing I forgot about my brother.

He's fucking Tony Stark.

Yes, I know, it's stupid when you forget your brother is one of the Avengers, owns a large company, AND is a world famous superhero, but I did. Cause, honestly, I was busy with Zexy, making another demension travel device thing.

"Done." Zexion said.

"Great! now we need the gluestick and apple juice. You bring the thing down, and I'll get the rest of the of the stuff needed." He nodded, picking up Tony's DS. We actually hadn't done anything to the DS itself, we just kind of altered his Kingdom Hearts game card.

He doesn't have to know ANYTHING.

Until we're gone, of course.

Zexion followed me downstairs where we went into the living room where everyone was waiting, surprisenly including Alexis and Vexen. Wait, what? VEXEN? Fuck!I glared at the blondie as I walked by. I deal with that bitch later on.

I went into the kitchen. The other carton of apple juice was easy to find since it was in the fridge, but the gluestick, those wretched sticky things were hard to find. Since looking in the drawers didn't help my search, I went through the cupboards.

I opened the first one I saw. "Food. Shit." I closed it qquickly and moved to the one next to it just as fast. "More food..." Opened the third one. "Suki." I had it closed halfway before I realized. Suki was in my goddamn cupboard, nibbling on the gluestick. I swung it open again, glaring at the silver haired girl in my cupboard.

"GIVE ME THAT!" I shouted, trying to snatch it away without getting my hands full of Suki saliva. I had to get it before Tony could get to Stark tower, get his suit, then fly his ass back over here.

"C'mon, Suki! Give it to me! I need it for demension travel!" I pulled, and pulled, and goddamnit I pulled. She didn't let go.

"Where are you going?" She asked. She was curious. That's stuff that's not supposed to hve slipped with Suki around.

"Kingdom Hearts world." I told her. She let go of the glue stick, and I, surprisenly, didn't fall on my ass/back.

"Let's go." I lead her to the kitchen where everyone, needed or not, was waiting.

"Hey Alexis, sure you wanna leave Peter Parker behind? He's gonna miss you!" I teased.

"Oh fuck you! He'll be fine! We should be worried about Suki's husband!" Alexis said.

"JOHN!" Suki screamed. "I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU~!" I never told her it was a one way. No way in hell are we going to come back. But wait... they're here, so shouldn't Metro be too? (A/N: I have the tendency to call John Metro. He doesn't like his name so I'm like "Okay. I'll call you Metro then." Btw, Suki and Metro aren't actually married.)

"Where is he?" I demanded.

"Under your bed." Alexis replied.

"WHAT? YOU LITTLE SHIT HEADS!" I screeched, stomping over to the stairs. I could hear Suki and Alexis laughing after I was out of sight.

Bitches. I'll get them back.

"METRO!" I yelled once outside my door. He opened it slowly. "C'mon! You're coming with us!" I grabbed him by the arm and hauled him down to the living room. He didn't protest, thankfully.

And the first person he saw was Marluxia.

"MARLY!"

"JOHN!" They ran at either, then hugged. I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! MARLY WAS GAY!

"Let's do this fucking thing before Tony Stark kills us all!" I glued the game card and shoved it in the slot, then drowned the device in apple juice. Axel and Demyx grabbed my arms, and everyone else, in a circle around the table joined hands.

I pressed the power button.

And we were off.