chapter 8

Axel's P.O.V.

MARLUXIA IS SUCH A FUCKING ASS. I'm glad I tricked him into killing himself. Wait... if he's dead... Why the hell is he here? And Zexion, and Ve- Actually, Vexen probably died again.... Yup.

Tony rushed into the room while I was thinking. I came back to reality when he hauled me off of Sam, and I also remembered why I was on top of Sam.

I was gonna kiss her.

Why?

I wanted to know, I needed to know. I can't be in love, I have no heart. People with no heart can't fall in love... right?

"Sam, can I talk to you for a moment?" Tony asked, Sam hesistated before nodding her head then following Tony to wherever they were talking. He sounded irrated, why? Did he not like the fact that I was just about to kiss his sister? I wouldn't blame him, I barely know the girl, all I know is that she's pretty, she's funny and seems to really care about me. She cared about me since i found myself in this strange world. Why? Does she already know me? If yes, how?

My brain is overloading with questions that I might not be able to figure out on my own. I can't ask Sam either, Im afraid. Yes, the mighty (and sexy) Axel is afraid to ask a girl a question that might clear up some confusion.

And now I'm curious about what Tony is saying to Sam. Is he mad at me? Or mad at Sam for not doing anything to stop me?

I almost sighed in frustration, but stopped myself when I realized Marluxia was here. If he heard that sigh he'll know somethings up, and god knows what he'll say.

I want answers. But, I can't get them. Argh...

Sam's P.O.V.

Tony was leading me down the hall towards his room.

What is he gonna say? Is he pissed off at me?

Us making it to his room saved me from asking myself anymore questions. I walked inside and he followed closing the door behind us.

"Sam," He growled, and I know he was pissed.

"What? He got on top of me!" I said.

"But it's way too early! You should've tried to stop him!" Tony snapped.

"But-"

"No buts Samuel Treasure. You are not to touch him in a week." I frowned. A week? Where's his head at? He knows I love Axel! Does he not want them to suspect that we know more then we're telling them? Still, if that's the case, Axel kissing me would probably not raise suspicions. What's going on in his head?

Another question hit me, throwing the others out of my mind.

What if they do suspect that we know more then we're telling them?

-------------------------------------------------

THE QUESTIONS! ALL THE QUESTIONS! DOES ANYONE HAVE THEM MEMORIZED? CAN ANYONE GET THEM MEMORIZED? I know I can't...

ok, this chapter is serious, WAY too serious. I'll try to make the next chapter a mix. I'll hopefully be successful...