CHAPTER 11

I was awakened by the sensation of something pressing against my body. Even with my eyes closed, I'm certain it's Kuenzier. Something hard is poking at my back, and damn!

I close my eyes and grind my ass on his erection.

"F—Fuck!" He cursed before grabbing my waist, not to stop me, but to grind his erection even harder.

"Good morning, babe!" After we released, I greeted.

I noticed how he paused before looking at my face as if I had done something inappropriate. "H—How did you refer to me?"

"Babe!" says one. I laughed. I can't help but feel worms inside my stomach for some reason.

"S—Stop calling me b—babe," he mumbled as he stood up.

My smile quickly faded, and my mood plummeted. I didn't want him to see that, so I smiled at him to calm my nerves.

"Good morning, Kuenzier!" I said good morning once more. I stood up and entered the bathroom, willfully blind to his bewildered expression.

While the cold shower runs over my body, I can't help but wonder how wild I am. Assumera pa nga! It's possible that I'm just teaching him a new experience that he'll use on the woman he'll fall in love with.

It's a huge shame to me. Fucking huge.

He was still inside my room when I went outside after using the bathroom. I wouldn't mind if he didn't ruin the mood, but he did! He ruined the delight I was experiencing! I expected something to change after what happened, but there was none! We're still friends!

"Can you just wait for me in the kitchen?I'm going to dress up," I said awkwardly before pointing to the door.

He sighed as he looked at me. "You may refer to me as babe..." He said before standing up and walking towards me, where he came to a halt in front of me. "However, don't startled me like that..."

Even though he said I could call him "babe", I would never do so again. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I called him that. After all, we're just friends. There is nothing more or less.

Ngumiti ako bago umiling. "Nagbibiro lang naman ako kanina. At saka pa, magkaibigan lang tayo kaya tama na ang pangalan lang ang tawagan natin,"

"B—But I'd like you to call me babe!" he pouted, acting childish. "Could you please call me babe?"

"M—Magbibihis na ako. Labas ka muna!" I changed the subject so he wouldn't make me call him "babe" again.

"All right..." He sighed and walked towards the door. He gave me a brief glance before exiting.

When he's out of sight, I take a deep breath. I had no idea that when I'm with him, I get nervous and shudder at the same time because of my feelings for him.

I went into the kitchen after I finished changing my clothes and saw him cooking breakfast. I sat on the chair, staring at his back, not bothering him.

How could I not be smitten by this man if he's the ideal boyfriend material?

"Celestine," she begins. He called my name, and I turned around. "What's the deal with you not hugging me? While I was cooking, you used to hug me!"

I shrugged, "I'm just hungry."

My phone started vibrating, and when I looked down, it was Cyan.

From: Cyan
       Gano'n ba? But I won't mind. At the very least, you'll come here! That's sufficient for me.

I typed my response while Kuenzier set the breakfast on the table.

To: Cyan
      Pupunta naman talaga ako! Don't you recall? I have your jacket? Thank you for lending me your jacket! It smells great!