CHAPTER 13

"Ayos ka lang ba talaga? "You look like you're going to burst into tears at any moment," Vergeire inquired, concerned and bewildered.

I looked at her blankly before slowly shaking my head; I clearly remember wasting my time waiting for Kuenzier to return last night, but he didn't, and from that, I know he rejected me; even though he didn't say it, I know he did.

"I told him about my feelings, and he doesn't seem to care," I said as I sipped my juice. "He made me feel special and then hurt me,"

"Tine, chasing someone is not something you do. After all, you just like him. You can let go of your feelings for him and find someone else," She said with a smile. "Let's do what we normally do. Going out to a club!"

I agreed with her and chuckled. "Maybe I was just more focused on him and thought I liked him. After class, let's go clubbing!"

We go to a bar after changing our clothes, just as planned. I almost clap my hands as we pull up in front of the bar. I haven't been here in a long time. It's been a while since my eyes were blinded by the neon lights and my ears went deaf for a split second due to the loud music.

Everyone appears to be having a good time on the inside. Many men flirted with us on our way to the bar counter. We simply went with the flow until we found ourselves sitting on a couch, drinking vodka and kissing someone we don't know.

"It's more fun in the Philippines!" Vergeire yelled after a long French kiss on the lips of a man she was with. We both laugh as we take another shot of vodka.

I'm starting to feel even more wild. I'm begin to feel reckless. I had no idea where or when I started kissing and making out with different men.

"Let's get up and dance! The night isn't over yet!" Aya ni Vergeire na sinabayan ko nalang. Nagpahatak ako sa kanya patungong dace floor. Kahit pasuray-suray sa paglalakad ay nakarating kami sa gitna.

Vergeire was twerking, while I was simply swaying my hips to the beat of the music. If I know it will make me happy, I'll do it right away!

Pagkatapos nang sayaw na iyon ay pagbalik sa aming upuan ay may kasama na kami na tig-iisang lalaki.

"U—u—uwi na t—tayo!"
The alcohol we drank appears to have had an effect on my mind.

"Let' go and continue this on your condo," the man I'm with chuckled before grabbing my waist and whispering.

I didn't respond and simply handed him my key. I let him pull me into the parking lot, and within a minute, we were inside my car while he drove it.

"We're here, babe," he said quietly, prompting me to open my eyes.

He still guided me into the building, and once inside the elevator, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. Before kissing him back, I smirk. This is what I'm interested in.

We were lucky to make it to my condo while still kissing recklessly. Nagkandahulog-hulog pa ang susi dahil sa marahas niyang paghik sa akin.

"U—Uhmmm," I moaned as he slid his hands inside my tank top and caressed my lower boob.

"You have a nice tits, babe," he murmured, making me grin even wider.

I enjoy receiving compliments.

We're both so drunk from the alcohol and the kiss we're sharing that even if something breaks, we don't care. We just go about our business and appear to be in our own world, but someone just ruined it by yanking me away from the boy I was kissing!

"Return home. I'll look after her," My ears were filled with Kuenzier's controlled voice.

"D—Do not l—leave me! We're s—still kissing!" I yelled as I struggled to break free from Kuenzier's grip. I glared at him before slouching onto the floor.

"You've had a few drinks. Go to your room and get some rest. When I'm finished cooking a soup, I'll wake you up," He spoke in a controlled tone, his jaw clenched.

Even though I'm angry at him for forcing that boy to return home, I still oblique. Paalon-alon akong naglakad patungong kwarto ko at ilang beses pang natumba bago tuluyang makahiga sa kama.

"Inom pa! Ano bang pumasok sa isip mo at uminom ka ng gan'yan karami?" Rinig kong panenermon ni Kuenzier mula sa kusina pero hindi ko na iyon pinagtuunan ng pansin.

He's giving me motives once more! He's making me like him all over again!

"K—Kuenzier!" As I burst into tears, I yelled his name. "You fucking jerk!"

"What's the matter, Celestine?" Kuenzier's voice inquired.

I tried to open my eyes, but all I saw was a glimpse of him standing in front of my feet. Kahit ganito ang kalagayan ko, gwapo pa din siya sa paningin ko. But still, he's a jerk! Fuck him!

"It's my first time confessing m—my feings, and you've already hurt me! Fuck you! I wish I forget about you! If kissing and having sex with other men makes that wish come true, I will gladly do it just to forget you!" I yelled and attempted to kick him, but my body felt weak and numb.

"Tine, I would never allow that to happen. If you do that, I will be your tail and will follow you wherever you go," I heard him whisper, but I don't have enough senses to process what he just said because of the fucking alcohol. My eyes closed and I was asleep before I knew it.

My head spins, and I feel as if my body is weighing tons as a matter of fact of how I am experiencing right now. Damn you, alcohol, for making me feel this way!

"At long last, you're awake,"

When I heard that familiar voice, my eyes widened. I looked around my room and noticed him leaning against the door.

"I-it's been a long time since we've seen each other!" I gave an awkward smile. And I curse myself for saying that! We just saw each other last night when I confessed!

He didn't say anything and just stared at me. "Can you tell me why you kissed another man?"

"Did I?" My eyes widened once more as I pointed at myself. I don't remember doing it! 'Ni hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakauwi dito sa condo ko!

"Yes, you fucking did! Didn't I say your lips are fucking mine to own and fucking mine to kiss?" He clenched his teeth and walked towards me.

"Stop right there! Don't even think about coming near me!" Fearful, I said.

"Do you think I'd forget about you kissing another man? No, I wouldn't," He murmured before grabbing my nape and luring me into a passionate kiss.

It only takes a split second for me to regain my composure and push him. I glared at him, trying not to cry in front of him. How could he kiss me after leaving when I confessed?

"Please leave me alone! I don't want to see you again! I despise you for inflicting pain on me!" I yell and push him even harder.

"C—Celest—"

"Don't call me by my given name! I'm no longer know you! You're just my fucking toy! Get out!"

Nang maitulak siya palabas ng kuwarto ko ay agad ko itong sinarado. Napasandal nalamang ako sa pader dahil sa bigat na nararamdaman ko sa pisikal at emosyonal.

I had no idea liking someone could be so damaging.

"T—Tine! Babe! Let's talk about it!" He came to my door and knocked.

"Get the hell out! Don't you ever talk to me!"

After all, I simply like him. I like him, but he doesn't like me. Why make a big deal about it when 'like' can easily be replaced with 'hate'? I'm sure I can find someone better than him! Yes, I can!

But I'm not going to.

Because of that thought, I cried even harder. Even if there is someone better than him, I still want him. Fuck heart! What has happened to you? You're strong! I'm strong!

So what's the point of breaking up just because the person you like doesn't like you?