CHAPTER 30

HIS P.O.V
(Kuenzier's Point of view)

"She insist to meet you in private," Savanna said that made me stopped.

I looked at her and sighed. "Sabihin mo, may pupuntahan akong party at doon na lang kami magkita. Kapag ayaw, sabihin mo, I will close the deal."

Tumango siya bago lumabas mula sa opisina ko. Napahilot ako ng sentido dahil sa frustration na nararamdaman. Bakit ba kailangan magkita in private? The audacity of that girl!

I was annoyed when the party came. I got invited by the family of the celebrant which is the Ramirez. The girl whom I'm gonna meet has a sly grin on her face while we're talking. As if I would let her touch me!

After that talk, she choose to wander around the party and I thank that. I'm just checking my phone when suddenly a lady suddenly appeared beside me.

Tumikhim siya kaya nag-angat ako ng tingin.

I was bewitched by her beauty. Her twinkling eyes caught my attention. Her narrowed nose fit on her face. Her lips is tempting-oh damn, I would do anything to taste it.

"Hi! I'm Celestine Figueroa and you are?" she said, smiling.

Suddenly, My phone vibrated and it's a text from the girl I was meeting. It says that we supposed to talk in private not in here. My forehead creased.

"Kuenzier," I said my name and divert my attention to my phone again.

I was taken aback when he walk towards me and caressed my shoulder. I stiffened but I don't let her notice it.

"Sorry but I'm not into one night stand." Marahas kong iwinaksi ang braso niya papalayo sa akin.

Ginagawa niya rin ba 'yon sa ibang lalaki?! I was in awe while thinking about what happened. What if she did it with another man because I rejected her?

I don't know what got into me and I just watch her whole night. I was annoyed everytime men would flirt with her. To my luck, she didn't entertain them.

She caught me looking and I immediately looked away. My cheeks heated and I don't want her to see that so I leave the party.

Even I lay down my body onto the bed, her face still lingers through my mind. She's indeed a beauty. I slept peacefully and when I woke up, I received and email from a university.

I first review who I will be teaching and I was shocked when I read Celestine name.

Maybe because of curiosity and unknown reason, I immediately accepted the invitation to be the substitute teacher.

I want to see her. I really want to talk to her.

And that really happen.

I became her tutor so I could teach her many things. I don't want someone belittle her because she's lack on learning.

She's easy to like. I like her for being herself. I want to see her smile everyday. I would do anything to put that bright smile on her lips.

We became close like we're a couple. Though, I don't know if she knew I was courting her already even I didn't say it. Damn, I'm too shy to admit that I like her!

She's the first girl that I love. I admit my lost.

I don't know why I'm pissed when she said that she's the representative of the Ms. Education. Siguro dahil sa pangamba na marami na akong maging kaagaw sa kanya kaya ayaw ko. I don't care if I would be that possessive pero ayaw ko. I will do anything just to stop that fucking portion!