Prologue

"Let's go and continue this in your condo," the man I'm with chuckled before grabbing my waist and whispering in my ear.

I didn't respond and simply handed him my key. I let him pull me into the parking lot, and within a minute, we were inside my car with him at the wheel.

"We're here, babe," he said quietly, prompting me to open my eyes.

He guided me into the building, and once inside the elevator, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I smirked, then kissed him back. This is what I wanted.

We were lucky to make it to my condo while still kissing recklessly. Nagkandahulog-hulog pa ang susi dahil sa marahas niyang paghila sa akin.

"U—Uhmmm," I moaned as he slid his hands inside my tank top and caressed my lower boob.

"You have nice tits, babe," he murmured, making me grin even wider.

I enjoy receiving compliments.

We were both so drunk from the alcohol and the kiss we're sharing that even if something broke, we wouldn't care. We just went about our business, lost in our own world, until someone ruined it by yanking me away from the boy I was kissing!

"Go home. I'll look after her," Kuenzier's controlled voice filled my ears.

"D—Do not l—leave me! We're s—still kissing!" I yelled, struggling to break free from Kuenzier's grip. I glared at him before slouching onto the floor.

"You've had a few drinks. Go to your room and get some rest. When I'm finished cooking soup, I'll wake you up," he spoke in a controlled tone, his jaw clenched.

Even though I'm mad at him for forcing that boy to leave, I still obliged. Paalon-alon akong naglakad patungong kwarto ko at ilang beses pang natumba bago tuluyang makahiga sa kama.

"Inom pa! Ano bang pumasok sa isip mo at uminom ka ng gan'yan karami?" I heard Kuenzier's voice lecturing from the kitchen, but I didn't pay it any mind.

He's giving me motives once more! He's making me like him all over again!

"K—Kuenzier!" I yelled his name as I burst into tears. "You fucking jerk!"

"What's our problem, Celestine?" Kuenzier's voice asked.

I tried to open my eyes, but all I saw was a glimpse of him standing at my feet. Kahit ganito ang kalagayan ko, gwapo pa rin siya sa paningin ko. But still, he's a jerk! Fuck him!

"It's my first time confessing m—my feelings, and you've already hurt me! Fuck you! I wish I could forget about you! If kissing and having sex with other men makes that wish come true, I will gladly do it just to forget you!" I yelled and attempted to kick him, but my body felt weak and numb.

"Tine, I would never allow that to happen. If you do that, I will be your tail and will follow you wherever you go," I heard him whisper, but I didn't have enough sense to process what he just said because of the fucking alcohol. My eyes closed, and I was asleep before I knew it.