29

SxmplyMoxxi drew this at first for this scene and I love it YEHEHHES

5 updates today :))

TW's:
-Suicide attempt
-Mentions bullying/homophobia

George's POV

I was crying as I ran away from the school. I was embarrassed, I was sad, I was completely broken. I didn't want this anymore, I honestly didn't. This was it, this was the end for me. The got what they wanted and I was sure it was better for everyone.

I slowly started walking towards the high bridge above a big but shallow river. I would die from the fall and if I wouldn't I would just immediately take all Clay's pills after.

I didn't feel like I had anyone in my life anymore. Clay would never like me like I liked him and definitely not after he saw all those texts I sent to a random fake account. Darryl didn't even stand up for me when I got humiliated and bullied and my parents didn't want to let me move schools. I was mad at everyone, but mostly disappointed and very sad.

Everyone hurt me so much and all those death threats, it was too much now. They wanted me to so I would, I was sick of my life. I didn't dare to show my face around there anymore.

As I was walking on the streets I felt people look at me, I knew them because they were in my class and they looked at me full of disgust. I would never get rid of those looks at me, I would never get rid of the feeling of embarrassment anymore. I grabbed my phone as I cried my eyes out and I went to my mum's and mine chat.

You
I want to go back to England

My mother was online immediately and it took a little for her to reply.

Mum
Sweetie, we aren't going back to England. You were so happy here, you have amazing friends, your dad has an awesome job here.

You
I want to go back

Mum
We can't just move back to England, honey.

You
Why do you not care about me?

Mum
I do, sweetie. I care about you a lot, but we can't just move back to England.

I closed the app on my phone and broke down in even more tears than before. I would never escape these mean and disgusted looks, everyone would hate me for the rest of my life unless I would kill myself.

I started running towards the bridge now and I arrived there ten minutes later, breathing heavily. I didn't want to say goodbye to anyone, but one person. I wanted to tell Clay I loved him a lot once more.

I grabbed my phone and I went to Discord, calling Clay. He immediately picked up and I took a deep breath to hide the tears streaming down my face.

'Clay, thanks for sticking up for me,' I whispered.

'George, where are you?'

'It's not important, I'm not going to see you again so it really doesn't matter anymore-,' I whispered. 'I love you, Clay. I have liked you for a year now and I fell so hard for you. Every single text I had sent- I meant every single one of them and I really thought you liked me too. I really thought that when you would have been ready to come out, we could have been boyfriends.'

It was quiet on Clay's side and I started talking again.

'When you fell asleep I told you that I loved you and I kissed your hair. I wished to kiss you and I don't even care saying it anymore. I'm sorry, Clay, I know you don't love me like I love you and you wouldn't mind. For if you didn't notice yet, I'm ending my life. I really love you, I'm sorry for making you this uncomfortable with my awkward texts.'

'George, you haven't made me uncomfortable at all. You are in love with me and then you wish to do such things.'

'How would you know?' I whispered.

'Because I'm in love with someone.'

I hummed softly. 'I bet she looks amazing.'

'He,' Clay whispered.

'Oh, I'm sorry. I hope he is going to be happy with you.'

'George, listen to me.'

'I am.'

'I love you too.'

'Don't say this to try and save me, please. I can't have my heart breaking even more.'

'I love you, George. I'm in love with you too, I'm as gay as I can possibly be. You don't even want to know how often I thought about kissing you, touching you and having you as my boyfriend. How proud I imagined to be if I held your hand, I'm so in love with you. I have been drawing your name for hours long with hearts all around it. I love you and I don't want to lose you. I just didn't dare coming out.'

I looked at the water in front of me and I heard Clay's sweet voice speaking at me.

'Where are you, Georgie?'

'I-I'm at the bridge.'

'Can you walk away from there? I'm coming to you, okay? I'm close there, can you stay on the phone with me? We aren't going back to school, okay? We are going home, do you want to go to your place? I must be honest, I can't stay away from home for too long, but my mum isn't very nice.'

'I don't mind, I can come to you.'

'I'll text my sister, okay?'

'Clay, do you really love me?'

'I can prove it to you when I'm there, okay?'

'That's fine. Just know that I love you a lot. Even though it was just a fake account texting me, I fell so hard for you. You're beautiful, you're so handsome and sweet.'

I love you too, I really do. Can you look to your right? I can see you, you're doing great, Georgie. You will be okay, I promise you.'

I looked to my right and I saw Clay walking slowly with tears rolling down his face. I smiled shortly and walked closer to Clay. Clay really slowly grabbed my hand and smiled as he grabbed my phone to hang up.

'I love you,' he whispered.

1024 words