33 (The End)

TW's:
-Mentions of everything that happened

George's POV

After I stayed at Clay's house I went home late in the evening. Clay went with me and meanwhile Clay's dad was getting some stuff for Clay. Clay would move in with his dad, because he told me how bad his mum treated him. Clay's dad told Clay that he wasn't going to do anything in the house for a few months.

Clay had explained to my parents what had happened and my mum had hugged me for minutes long, constantly apologising to me, even though she hadn't done anything wrong at all.

I showed Clay my house and my room and after that we went to bed. He slept in my house today because Clay's dad had to set up a bed for him first. It was all pretty random for Clay to move out, but it was way better. His sister would also come with them and Clay's dad would now be able to take care of her sister the whole day instead of Clay alone.

Clay and I had fallen asleep in each other's arms after spending the evening kissing and cuddling. We woke up a little later the next day and Clay's dad came to my house. He was coming to school and when my dad heard about what they did to me, he went with us.

Clay and I were just sitting in the back of the car and both our dads were in the front, talking like they knew each other for years, although they just met. Clay and I went with our dads to the principal and Clay's dad started talking.

'I want to have some boys here in this school expelled right away.'

The principal looked a bit shocked at him and he nodded slowly. 'What happened?'

I grabbed my phone and I showed him a few screenshots of all the hurtful messages and pictures they had made of me and the principal looked even more shocked. He was quiet for a little and then nodded. 'I'm not going to wait any longer, I will expel them today.'

I smiled shyly and I hugged Clay because I got happy. Clay smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. 'See, you won't get those weird looks anymore.'

I looked at Clay and he looked at me with a way different look in his eyes. He looked at me with love in his eyes and I blushed. I hugged him again and I looked at the principal after. 'They've hurt me a lot, please expel them,' I whispered.

'I will, George. And as soon as you get another message or as soon as someone says anything bad to you, come to me and I'll have a very "nice" conversation with them.'

I giggled and nodded. 'Thank you.'

'I guess we will only have Clay and Sapnap left in the football team after,' the principal said.

Clay giggled. 'I'm happy with that. I hated them all. Stupid homophobic bastards. This all started because George accidentally outed himself, I hate them. I'm honestly proud to be gay, I'm proud to be different than all those homophobic idiots, I'm proud to be holding my BOYfriend and not my girlfriend. I love him, I love him more than anything and no one is taking that away from me.'

I smiled shyly and cuddled up with him, hiding my face in his hoodie as everyone was talking for some more minutes.

A few weeks later...

Clay and I were sitting in Clay's new house. Clay had moved in with his dad now, his mum stayed in their old house, but she finally had gone looking for help. Although she looked for help, Clay wasn't allowed to go back there since she had basically almost let him die. She was mentally unstable and not able to take care of her kids as she would probably never be.

I had been doing a bit better and after I almost attempted suicide, Clay had been with me a lot. I had made it up with Darryl, Darryl just seemed to be scared and they thought I hated them after I screamed at them. I forgave them for not sticking up for me and it appeared that Darryl now was in a relationship with Zak.

Zak had liked girls his whole life, but he didn't realise he was bisexual. He had a slight preference for girls so he never expected it, but he still fell in love with Darryl. They had a relationship for a week now and they seemed to be very happy together.

Clay had had hard weeks because he couldn't take his medication, but when he realised his life was way calmer now, he got calm enough to not take it anymore. His sister was doing a bit better and she now walked down and up the stairs twice a day, once to make breakfast and the second time to make herself lunch. Their dad helped a lot and Clay had gone shopping to buy some clothes he liked.

Sapnap and I had become friends too now, he was always supportive and he was on our side every single day. After the bullies had been expelled I hadn't heard anything of them anymore. My time at school had been way better and I didn't get bullied anymore. I had a Discord account where I only had friends on and they barely texted me so I wouldn't get scared.

I looked up at Clay as we were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Clay paused the movie as I looked at him and he smiled, kissing my lips shortly after. 'I love you, Georgie.'

'I love you too,' I giggled shyly, hiding my face in his hoodie.

Clay giggled and kissed my hair. 'Without you my life would have been so different.'

'The same goes for me.'

Clay smiled and took a deep breath, covering my face in kisses. 'George? My life was so lonely. I was so incredibly lonely until I met you and I can't be happier that I met you.'

'I'm really happy about that too,' I whispered as I pressed my lips on his.

1030 words