32

TW's:
-Mentions bullying

George's POV

I smiled at Clay's dad. 'You don't have to. I will be able to deal with it, it's just hard to have them tell you to kill yourself and look at you gross.'

'Have you deleted conversations?'

'I haven't, but I'm going to.'

'No! Don't, don't delete it. Do you know cyber bullying is a crime?'

'Really?'

'Yes, what else have they done?'

'Death threats, basically stalking me by constantly texting me and making new accounts, spreading pictures of me with inappropriate texts and the fake account.'

'They could go to jail for this since all of this is illegal, definitely spreading pictures of you online is illegal. If they don't go to jail, then they will at least be expelled.'

I smiled shyly. 'You don't have to help me, don't worry.'

'But I will.'

I bit my lip to fight against my tears, but it didn't seem to work. I bursted out into tears and had Clay hold me tightly. 'It was all so hurtful,' I whispered. 'And the fake account of Clay made me so happy. I never dared coming out and I had made a deal with that bully that I would come out to my parents and Clay to Sapnap. I actually came out to my parents so Clay wouldn't feel alone, but it wasn't even him.'

Clay had tears in his eyes and he kissed my hair. 'I did come out to Sap, so maybe we still have done it a little bit together.'

I smiled softly. 'They told me to kill myself all day, but I didn't dare telling anyone how much it was hurting me. Clay's fake account made me so happy and I told him everything. I thought he understood me, but it was just the person who had been hurting me.'

'Georgie, I do understand you and you can always talk to me in real life now.'

'I have been thinking about deleting all social medias, I'm too scared to have them.'

'If you like that idea more, then you should do that,' Clay said.

'But I want to text with you when I'm not with you.'

'We will find something for that,' Clay smiled. He kissed my cheek.

'Clay, I'm embarrassed. I'm really embarrassed about what I have said.'

Clay didn't reply and when the car stopped a while later he let his dad and sister step out, staying with me in the car.

'All the things you've sent that account, I have written down once. You're not weird, it's not embarrassing and I don't mind at all. I want you to try and forget about the embarrassment, because I don't care. If it makes you feel better, I have another notebook in where I constantly wrote about you, I can give it to you.'

I smiled shyly and I nodded. 'If you want to.'

Clay smiled and grabbed his bag. 'But- this is something we absolutely aren't going to tell my dad or sister.'

I giggled and nodded. 'I won't.'

I opened the notebook he gave me and I started blushing as I read everything in it. The feeling of embarrassment got a little less as I saw he wrote similar things about me and I ended up hugging Clay tightly.

'Before the bully came up to us at school,' Clay started. 'I already wanted to show you that I loved you, that's why I pulled you into the bathroom,' he giggled. 'I wanted to kiss you. I wanted to kiss you in front of everyone, but I really didn't dare to.'

'It's fine, Clay. You were the only one standing up for me. Even Darryl didn't. They were mad at me and I guess they also just didn't care.'

'I think he did care-,' Clay started.

'I know you don't know this, so don't feel bad, but Darryl is non binary. They use they/them pronouns.'

'Oh gosh, I'm so sorry,' Clay said. 'I support them no matter what, I didn't know. I hope I'm not a bad person now.'

'You're totally fine. You didn't know.'

'What I wanted to say is that I think they do care about you, but they didn't really know what to do at that point.'

'I would have helped them too,' I whispered.

'But Darryl is pretty shy and always a little quiet, some people don't dare to and maybe they thought it would be unnecessary because I stood up for you already.'

I nodded slowly. 'I might forgive them I was just very sad at that moment.'

'I understand,' Clay said as he kissed my lips for a split second. 'I heard you say that Darryl likes Zak?'

'Darryl is pansexual.'

Clay nodded and he smiled. 'And Zak?'

'I have no idea, but they have been talking a lot. We once had a sort of sleepover and we did truth or dare. Zak said he had only had feelings for girls, but he had been feeling weird around someone else, which can imply Darryl.'

'He might be bisexual,' Clay said.

I nodded. 'I'm just gay as hell.'

'Same,' Clay giggled. 'Not going to lie to you, but boys are so much hotter.'

I started laughing. 'I fully agree with you. Let's go inside.'

'No,' Clay whined. 'I want to cuddle.'

'We can cuddle in the house too.'

'But my dad and my sister.'

'There is something like a room.'

'Fine,' Clay sighed and we stood up to walk inside.

Clay's dad grinned at us and he showed us around the house. After that Clay grabbed my hand and pulled me into the first room he saw. He closed the door and smiled at me.

'Can I kiss you?' Clay asked.

'Please,' I giggled.

I sat down on the bed and Clay sat down in front of me, pressing his lips on mine as he pushed me down slowly. We kissed longer than we had before and when we broke apart we both had red faces. 'George, I love you so much. Please, remember that forever.'

'I love you too.'

'Whatever you have done or said, I will love you forever.'

1021 words