chapter 1 300 years later

Azur lane episode 1 'ACTIVATION-The Girls Who Soar on the Seas

Chapter start: April/25/2021 8:46

NO ONE POV

The screen open up as there was water as Enterprise voice was heard as she was narrating.

(A/t: to lazy to write it sorry.)

00:10 - 1:45

(A/t: before she said 'which brings us to the president day'.)

Enterprise voice: then 300 years ago there was a legendary ship that said to be the strongest ship alive that was also from another world.

Screen change to battlefleet who came out of the golden portal.

Enterprise: this ship have technology that was similar to the sirens but different as it was not with the sirens.

Screen change again of battlefleet firing her cannons and guns at the sirens.

Enterprise: it was also said to be a one ship army as it took out 100 sirens with the help of other ships that follow behind it.

Screen change again with sirens ship destroyed around battlefleet as she continues to move forward with other shipgirls.

Enterprise: they say that this ship can split into 5 different parts as it was never heard of before.

Screen change again with battlefleet splitting apart into 13 pink roader, 14 red commander, 15 black carrier, 16 blue fighter, and 18 yellow attacker shocking the shipgirls and sirens.

Enterprise: it was given with many names as one of them was the cold ship that said to never give Mercy on the sirens.

Screen change again with y/n face showing her looking straight as she have a cold and emotionless face.

Enterprise: it became a legend and a hero for humanity but, one day, it dissapeared, never seen again as it became a legend and a myth.

Screen change again with y/n battlefleet disappearing as shipgirls look around for her.

Enterprise: that was 300 years ago that this ship give many other ship to keep on fighting which brings us to the present day.

We then see behind enterprise as two planes fly past her as it then zoom out to see a aircraft carrier some were in the ocean.

Vestal was seen walking towards enterprise as she was eagle union repair ship.

Vestal