special chapter: different dimension Azur Lane part 1

A/t: hey you guys! You may be wondering why I'm making a special chapter. Will you see on Thanksgiving on the 25th is my birthday and I feel like making a special chapter. So yeah, I'm feeling very happy right now so here is the special chapter.

Chapter start: November/21/2021 12:48 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It was a good morning at azur lane as everyone was going easy today as enterprise was still on guard in case of a siren or red Axis attacking them. Y/n was walking with bel as they were looking around as they see lots of shipgirls opening lots of shop as they were enjoying there peace time together.

Bel: my, they seem really happy today, don't you think miss?

Y/n: "nodded" yes, we are all humans so it make sense if we are all happy of doing something.

Bel: you kind of sound like miss enterprise right now.

Y/n: "look at bel" I am not like that reckless fool bel and I'm pretty sure I don't eat those unhealthy foods she eats.

Bel: yes but my great granddaughter is watching over her right now so I'll  leave it in her hands of helping enterprise.

Y/n: whatever then.

They continue to walk as they were greeted by a few shipgirls who were her fans as they ask y/n some questions for her. Y/n look at them as she qnswer the best of her abilities as some of them ask for her autograph as didn't want to but sigh of seeing some of the destroyers with sad looks. She decided to sign her name for them as they were happy to have her autograph as they said goodbye to her and bel as y/n just wave her left arms.

~~timeship few hours later~~

It was sunset right now as y/n and bel were on there ships as they were out of the open waters as y/n was inside her lab creating something. Bel walk into the lab as she pushing a cart with tea and snacks on it as she walk towards y/n as she put down the snacks and pour some tea for her.

Bel: "put tea cup down" your tea miss.

Y/n: "grab tea cup" thank you for the tea and snacks bel. "Drink tea"

Bel: "bow" your very welcome. "Stop bowing" so what are you working on miss, you seem really focus on working on it.

Y/n: "put tea cup down" it's nothing special, it's just something just in case if the sirens decided to bring us to a different dimension.

Bel: "pour more tea" like the mirror sea?

Y/n: "nodded" yes, if we are stuck there or if our allies are there this will take us into the mirror sea and get us out of there. "Eat snacks"

Bel: that might be come in handy in the future.

Y/n: "nodded again and sigh" yes it would but I wish that I would have made this 300 years ago.

Bel: "frown" miss y/n, what happen 300 years was not your fault.

Y/n: but...

Bel: "hold y/n hands" no buts miss y/n, you did your best and you can't let the past hunt you. Remember, your not alone in this fight.

Y/n look at bel as she just give her emotionless face as she know that she was right but she can't forget her past of what happen. Just then, a alarm was head in the lab as y/n walk towards a screen as she turn it on as she see lots if siren ships heading towards her and bel as she turn as she look at bel.

Y/n: lots of siren ships are heading our way.

Bel: oh dear, that's not good, should we call azur lane for help?