special chapter: different dimension Azur Lane part 3 part 1 (short)

A/n: Sorry for the long wait, here is the next (short) chapter and as too why because i haven't make a new chapter of my other book this week. So I'm making this at least 5000 or below so do expect part 2 of this next week.

Chapter start: January/18/2022 8:00 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Its been a hour and 30 minutes sense they left the island as the trip to D/D azur lane was quite as Kirishima, hiei, and p-hood woke up from there nap. Once they woke up, they ask of was going on as there friends told them of what was happening as they nodded there heads. On the way to D/D azur lane most of the D/D shipgirls were talking with one another as they look at y/n and her friend's but mostly at y/n ship.

D/D Hornet: you know, the more I look at y/n ship, the more shock I am at looking at it.

D/D hood: "nodded" indeed but there something that I do not like.

D/D Belfast: and that is laby hood?

D/D hood: "sigh" well...

Monarch voice: the hell you say the stupid beer lover?!

P-hood voice: you heard me you idiot tea lover!

Just then, loud noises was heard on y/n ship as Monarch and p-hood were fighting with one another. The D/D shipgirls and lucy sweat-drop hearing this on y/n ship wondering what was going on.

D/D hood: that is the problem Belfast, I do not like this other me from ironblood.

D/D Belfast: I see.

D/D Javelin: but I wonder why are they fighting about.

D/D Z23: I think it's best we don't not know.

D/D takao: indeed, whatever it is we better stay out of this.

A big bang was heard on y/n ship as Monarch and p-hood were still fighting with each other until y/n voice was heard yelling at the two.

Y/n voice: would you idiots stop it already?!

Monarch and p-hood voice: she's started it!

Eugen: we don't care who did it!

P-kaga: just knock it off already!

Lucy: well, at least there comrades are there to stop them.

D/D atago: there sure have lots of energy.

D/D kaga: a little to much.

D/D laffey: they look like nice people but there to loud.

D/D ayanami: yeah.

~~with y/n and her friend's~~

Everyone was on top of black carrier as they drinking there drinks that bel and dreadnought made for everyone as there were teas, beers, shakes, sodas,or waters. Everyone was drink there favorite drinks as hiei, Kirishima and p-hood were drinking water as Monarch and zentreya make told them not to drink any beer or shake.