chapter 7 saving, the unknown maid, and the first leaders

A/n: Sorry for the late update, been busy with my family again.

Azur Lane episode 4 reaching out to you

Chapter start: September/27/2021 1:21 p.m.

No one pov

We see a city that is completely destroyed and abandon as sirens ship and skaura empire ships were next to the island as they surrounded it. Just then, two sakura planes were seen flying through the city as they were looking for something or someone. Sheffield was seen hidding from the sakura planes as she watch them fly past her as she sigh of relief seeing them going away. She look over to the seas were the enemy ship are at as yamashiro was seen on top of her ship smirking as she look at the island.

Yamashiro: "humming" gotcha now. "yelps and slide down hitting her butt" ouchie.

Zuikaku was seen with her eyes close as two two paper figures were floating infront of her as they were on fire. Next to her were shoukakau who was looking at her as takao, atago, and ayanami were looking at the island. The screen then Zoom out to see more siren ship were surrounding the island as the royal navy spies were there.

~~Somewhere in the island~~

We see the black metal cube that was on a table as a paw of a cat that is made out of cloths was touching the metal cube but quickly pull back. The person who was touching tye metal cube was akaski who was sakura empire repair ship.

Akashi

Akashi: "look at black metal cube" hm

Akashi: "look at black metal cube" hm... what a mystery.

Edinburgh was inside the same room as her as she was the preparing tea as she look at Akashi who was at the other side of the room.

Edinburgh: you mean to tell me that you've never seen this before? Isn't this a sakura empire secret weapon?

Akashi: "look at Edinburgh" how am I supposed to know about stuff like this? "Eyes close and shudders" all I am is just a lowly repair shio, remember?

Akashi grunts as she look at the cube as she still remember that akagi was talking to a siren and almost die because of seeing her and the siren.

Akashi: "shaking" maybe they got it secretly from the sirens?  And if they did, it must be some seriously bad news! I'm so afraid!

Akashi drop to the ground with fear as she cover her face as Edinburgh just gasp as she look at akashi. Just then, sheffield came into the room though the broken window as Edinburgh took notice of her.

Sheffield: hello, I've returned.

Edinburgh: welcome back, sheffield. "Walk towards her" how did it go? "Give her tea"

Sheffield: "take tea" scout planes are still patrolling. It's safe to assume they have identified us. They know that we're hiding here. "Drink her tea"