chapter 11 old generation vs new generation part 1

Azur lane episode 7 for determination, for love

A/n: sorry for the 8-week and 4 days late update you guys, been lazy for the past 8 weeks and 4 days because I couldn't think of an idea for the special chapters and while exploring Hawaii that time which I have fun going to with my family. that being said, here's the super late next chapter.

Important note: I won't be able to make a special chapter for a while since It takes FOREVER to make one chapter and I don't like to update late.

October/31/2022 7:03 a.m.

NO ONE POV

It was dark outside as a red light was seen in the sky as it was glowing brightly in the dark sky.

Enterprise narrating: the truth is...

just then, akagi plane was seen flying past it as another one fly past it as 2 of kaga planes was seen flying past it as well as more came with them before some where shot down. The planes begin to shoot towards battle ship that begin to fire back as San Diego, laffey, and javelin where seen fire there guns, torpedos, and cannons as Cleveland and her sisters were also firing there cannons as well. It was soon reveal that they were fighting against Sakura empire as takeo, atago, yuudachi, yukikaze, and shigure were seen charging forward as cannons were fire again.

Ayanami was seen with fire around as she was breathing hard before looking up to see a shadow person right in front of her a few meters away as the person hold up it's sword.

???: you disappoint me, ayanamai. I was expecting more from you, my great granddaughter from Sakura empire.

screen change to a ocean where it was moving around ruffly as clouds where seen as it was also raining as akagi and Enterprise was seen floating in the sky. both aircraft carriers look at each other as Akagi was glaring at Enterprise who was looking at Akagi blankly as her dark purple eyes change into a Golden color.

Enterprise narrating: ...war never changes. its exactly the same, no matter which era it happens upon.

~~few hours ago~~

Grim was seen flying in the sky as he was going in circles as enterprise was looking at him while he was flying.

Enterprise: one battle ends and another begins.

Enterprise then look straight ahead as the screen zooms out to reveal other ships of the eagle union as they were going to war with the Sakura empire. queen Elizabeth was seen on her ship as she was looking at the fleet with a smile on her face.