chapter 10 a little break and great drawing

Azur lane episode 6 tying bonds, binding hearts

Q/n: Sorry for the wait, here is the next chapter.

Chapter start: December/8/2021 10:21 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It was early in the morning as y/n was sleeping in her bed with a peaceful look on her face as she continue to sleep. Just then, her room door was open as bel came into the room as she walk towards y/n as she gently shake her as y/n were open as she look up.

Bel: good morning miss, I'm sorry to wake you up at this time but my great granddaughter wishes to have breakfast with her and miss enterprise.

Y/n just look at bel as she look at her phone to see it was 7 a.m. as she sigh as she got up from her bed as she yawn.

Y/n: find, let's go then.

Y/n went towards the bathroom as she begin to shower as she was getting ready for the morning. She command her ship to go towards azur lane as it begin to move towards the base.

~few minutes later, azur lane base~~

Enterprise was seen sleeping on her bed as will until her curtain was open making her open her eyes as she see Belfast looking at her.

Belfast: a very good morning, miss enterprise, dear.

Enterprise got up from her bed as she begin to get dress as Belfast was holding her hat as she took it and put it on her head.

Belfast: breakfast is ready and waiting.

Enterprise look at her table too see her chocolate bars and can food as she shake her head as she decided to have a regular breakfast.

Enterprise: fine. Im coming.

Belfast: that's good to hear and I invited two guests to join us.

Enterprise wonder who they are as went out of her room as they walk down stairs. They walk outside, they see bel who was outside waiting for them with y/n leaning on a tree.

Bel: "bow" good morning miss enterprise and hello to you as will my granddaughter.

Belfast: "bow as will" and a very good morning to you as will great grandmother and miss y/n.

Enterprise was a bit surprised to see them as y/n look at enterprise as she give a nod to her as enterprise nodded back.

~~cafeteria~~

Shipgirls were seen sitting down eating there breakfast as they talk to there friends or sisters as y/n and enterprise were in line waiting for there food. Bel and Belfast were making tea as Nevada who was a battleship from eagle union and Oklahoma sister was serving a a large amount of food on y/n and enterprise plates.

Nevada