chapter 9 super healing mental cube and the return of yorktown

Chapter start: November/9/2021 2:31 p.m.

NO ONE POV

~~in the afternoon~~

The sun was rising as y/n ship was seen docking somewhere in the ocean with bel ship next to hers as bel was inside of y/n ship as she was cleaning the place. She then went towards were all the pictures were at as she clean and organized the pictures as she look at one of the making her smile looking at the picture in hand.

Bel: ah, the good old days, wish it would last forever. "Put picture away"

Bel continue to clean as she then went to y/n room as she knock on her door as she waited for a answer but she didn't. She knock again but she didn't hear anything as she decided to open y/n door as she see y/n not in there. Bel wonder were she went as she see her room was messy with lots of water bottles and food bags everywhere making her sigh.

Bel: its just like they say, people never change.

Bel went and clean y/n room as she fix her bed and everything as will as organized everything. After a few minutes, y/n was all clean up as she went out of her room as bel wonder were did y/n go to as she begin to walk.

~~30 minutes later~~

Bel was looking for y/n for 30 minutes now as she still couldn't find her as she think we're she would mostly be until she know were.

Bel: "sigh" why I haven't checked that place, it's so obvious she would be there.

Bel went down a hall way as she made it to the lab were the mental cube were as she enter the lab as she see y/n sitting down at a table with a healing mental cube in front of her. Bel look at y/n face to see Black lines under her eyes as she can tell that y/n been staying up late at night wondering what she been doing all night until she see some papers on the table.

Bel: "Walk over to her" good morning y/n.

Y/n: "not looking and yawn" morning bel, how are you?

Bel: I'm very good miss but why are you here? Have you been staying up late again?

Y/n: "looking at papers" yeah, I been staying up for a few days now.

Bel: "worry" that's not good, staying up late is not healthy y/n. You need to rest right now y/n.

Y/n: "sigh" I know but not yet, I'm almost finish of what I'm working on.

Bel look at y/n wondering what she was making as y/n grab the healing mental cube and a few ingredients plus the two recharge mental cube. She ate one of the recharge mental cube as her body glow orange as she feel a bit stronger as she conbine two mental cubes and the ingredients she grab as she put them together. She then close her eyes as her hands glow brightly but lighting was coming out of them making bel surprise as she step back a little bit from seeing this. Y/n could feel the lighting coming out of her hand but she ignore it as she continue to combine the stuff in her hands as she put more power into it.

After a while, the lighting and glow stop making y/n open her eyes wondering if her plan work as she decided to open her hands. As she open her hands, she see that her plan work as the healing mental cube was glowing with plus symbols around it.

 As she open her hands, she see that her plan work as the healing mental cube was glowing with plus symbols around it