chapter 4 'you are my enemies', music, and the sentinel knight visit part 1

A/t: sorry for the long wait you guys, here is the new chapter of battlefleet in azur lane chapter 4.

Azur lane episode 3 ELEGANCE - Perchance, like a human

Chapter start: may/2/2021 7:31 p.m.

NO ONE POV

~~flashback~~

We see the ocean that is being seen throw a window as someone voice was heard as enterprise was seen looking at the person.

???: look at that. The ocean is so lovely today.

Enterprise: "look at person" I've never felt any form of beauty when looking at it. From the moment we were born, the ocean was a place for war, and there is nothing lovely about that. Besides, the ocean is the place where...

Enterprise stop as she didn't want to say it as the person look at her with a smile on her face.

???: what you're thinking is wrong.

Enterprise: huh?

???: you seem to forget, darling sister, that we are not human. we ship in human forms. Therefore, the sea is a part of us. It is engraved deep within our souls.

the person then grab enterprise left/right hand as she gasp as the person was then revealed to be yorktown who is a a aircraft carrier from eagle union and enterprise and hornet big sister.

Yorktown

Yorktown: I have faith that one day you'll remember

Yorktown: I have faith that one day you'll remember. So many people have placed their trust in your name. Just like how the legendary battlefleet give so many of us hope. "close eyes" May azur lane be blessed. And espcially you, enterprise, my dear little sister.

Enterprise have a surprise look on her face as she look at yorktown until the sceen then turn white.

~~flashback over~~

the sceen change to a dark room that belongs to enterprise as she was seen sleeping on her bed cans of food and chocolate bars on the table with er captain hat on it. Just then, her room door open as a sigh was heard as the person came into the room as she walk towards enterprise curtain as she was seen wearing a maid uniform.

Enterprise: "sleeping in her sleep" Yorktown. Sister.

???: aww, you sound cute talking in your sleep.

enterprise eyes were shot opening as she turn around to see who was in her dorm until the person open her curtain. She close her eyes of the bright light as she used her right arm to cover her eyes as she open her left eye to see who it was in her dorm.

maid: good morning, miss. did you have a good night's "folding the curtain"

Enterprise: "see who it is" you're...